Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crash on exiting the Tabernacle of Music

Thunar

Educated
Pretty annoying bug here, the game constantly crashes when exiting the Tabernacle and returning to the Raven Wildes
I've had it on Windows 10 and using Linux with Wine.
Any help is appreciated.
Is there a way to teleport outside of the area and keep playing since my last save is inside the place?
Here's the crash dump and my last save:
https://gofile.io/?c=N34yt7

Thunar

Educated
Luckily enough, after exploring the dungeon a little more and a few dozen tries, it worked!

GandGolf

Augur
Are you using version 3.0? That bug has been widely reported and may have been introduced around version 2.0. Since there was no change log nobody knows if it has gotten fixed yet.

Thunar

Educated
Are you using version 3.0? That bug has been widely reported and may have been introduced around version 2.0. Since there was no change log nobody knows if it has gotten fixed yet.
Yeah I'm playing 3.0

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom