Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Crispy is a massive faggot who is abusing his mod powers...again

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
If you haven't installed the "ignore Crispy mod", then you clearly like him and condone all his actions, so you've got nothing to complain about.

grimace

Arcane
Could you gentleman post your blogs on blogspot and then link to your blogs in your signatures?

You could really give lilura1.blogspot.com some competition for readership.

Unwanted

a Goat

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Edgy Vatnik
He also retardoed my morrowind thread:
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/morronwind-a-qucik-retropsective-watch-before-posting.136547/

Also he keeps bullying me when I post in science in one of the threads he said:
There's absolutely no scientific content in this thread other than claims with no citations, so I'm moving it to where it belongs: GD.

If you want to discuss paleontology in SCIENCE!!, then bring something scientific to the discussion, sheep.

And I obliged and started the next one with a link in OP, but he still moved it to GD, after being asked about it he said:
You're lucky I didn't move the thread elsewhere. Count your alien blessings, sheep.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Also he keeps bullying me when I post in science in one of the threads he said:
There's absolutely no scientific content in this thread other than claims with no citations, so I'm moving it to where it belongs: GD.

If you want to discuss paleontology in SCIENCE!!, then bring something scientific to the discussion, sheep.
Here's right, though: In the best case, you merely have some articles to quote regarding paleontology, whereas he can always appeal to (his) personal eyewitness evidence, you know ...

.... because he's old...HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE!

Maxie, drums!

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Oh, Greggypoo. Letting your irrational emotions get the better of you... again.

I gave that thread as many chances as I could. It devolved into a SJW tennis match at around page 10, and particularly derailed itself from anything RPG-related on page 11. This post is where I started objecting and attempted to effect a fair resolution and warning, but by then there was no stopping this train from going off the tracks in spectacular fashion (and you know it, but you won't admit it).

You see in this post that I attempted to get the discussion back on-track again, futilely for certain, yet sincerely nevertheless. Again, I was thwarted.

Here's where your true colors came out:

6Zsn31E.jpg

We all know your stance on this particular game, Gregz, and instead of continuing to push that stance in the thread you yourself started, you'd prefer to defend another thread that quickly deserved to be flushed down the toilet because two retards couldn't let their individual, sacred, invaluable opinions on completely unrelated shit go unchallenged. So here you are, drumming up more drama, because you lack true conviction of your own.

I let the thread continue for a couple more pages, hoping things would improve. Alas, the principal retard, BING XI LAO just couldn't help himself and was bound-and-determined to continue his campaign of cuckoldry. His arch nemesis (apparently), Desiderius, persisted with his rather unique brand of cynical hobnobbery in an attempt to -- I guess? -- defend classic literature. To be honest, by that point, my eyes were crossed due to the depths these two delved in their attempts to out-masturbate one another.

By page 13, the lucky number, the thread was doomed imo. I made another last-ditch effort to rescue the thread from the jaws of Retardo but it was just too late by then.

AwesomeButton seemed to suggest something with his post on the subject and our lovely friend BING seemed to agree:

OE7cJeO.jpg

And the rest, as they say, is history.

Codex does thank you for your feedback, however. Have a nice day.

Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
It devolved into a SJW tennis match at around page 10, and particularly derailed itself from anything RPG-related on page 11.
Kingmaker's writing devolves into SJW dogshit almost immediately, the devs should've kept more to fantasy adventure-related themes when designing the game instead of their radical communist propaganda writing and WoW ripoff 'artstyle'.

The thread was no worse than Kingmaker deserves

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
To throw in my 2 cents:
The thread had massive retardiation over all in it, but it still had on topic posts as far as page 11.
Pathfinder: Kingmaker is DOGSHIT
Pathfinder: Kingmaker is DOGSHIT

Pages 12 and 13 are worthless off topic bullshit about drugs or some shit as far as I can see. The right decision would have been to split the thread and only retardo pages 12 and 13.

I hereby sentence Crispy to pay both Gregz and Bing Xi Lao 10 Brofists each in Diya as per Islamic law

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Not a bad argument, but I'd have to go in and pick out specifically all the posts that started derailing the thread then move all those into a new thread in Retardo Land instead, leaving the original intact in GRPG. Which would then likely be targeted for more off-topic SJW bullshit again, necessitating even more moderation.

Convince me why I should go to that trouble.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Speaking of 13 that horrible Doctor Who female is quitting. Figured I would distract from the butthurt for a minute to inform you of useless trivia.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
AwesomeButton seemed to suggest something with his post on the subject and our lovely friend BING seemed to agree:

OE7cJeO.jpg

And the rest, as they say, is history.

Codex does thank you for your feedback, however. Have a nice day.
I'd do anything for some thanks for my feedback: Honestly I thought it was a bit of an overreaction to retardo the thread. It's not a precedent that someone makes his own thread to shit on a game. Why not let it die on its own?

I'm generally against ignoring users and retardoing threads, except for the benefit of having a hall of fame of retardation.

I gave that thread as many chances as I could. It devolved into a SJW tennis match at around page 10, and particularly derailed itself from anything RPG-related on page 11. This post is where I started objecting and attempted to effect a fair resolution and warning, but by then there was no stopping this train from going off the tracks in spectacular fashion (and you know it, but you won't admit it).
BTW, I'm shocked and amazed that Crispy actually goes through the trouble of reading threads. Do admins on the Codex do that? :D

Also he keeps bullying me when I post in science
18303.jpg

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Like I said, I gave the thread a legitimate chance. Sure, I could have continued to let it go, but if there's anything I personally can't stand it's shitting up legit threads (or starting shit threads in the first place) in the General RPG section(s).

I don't want to be some sort of heavy-handed moderator, but I happen to know there are quite a few members here -- likely the silent majority -- who share my stance on keeping GRPG relatively retard-free.

I do have another option: I can ban individuals from posting again, temporarily or even permanently, in certain threads. In the future, I'll consider using this after ample warnings to the offending mouthbreather instead of Retardoation.

Deal?

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
The best community is the one that polices itself. The codex' time-honed method of policing itself is laughing at retards until they go away on their own. Is our community so weak nowadays that it needs "moderation"?

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
It's a balancing act between the sanctity of the RPG forums and the freedom for morons therein to hang themselves, so to speak, but point taken.

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Thread bans are ok I'd say. As long as they are handed out VERY sparingly for the megathreads specifically, banning Ontopoly for just a bit of on topic trolling is too much for example.
But for a thread that days out in a week anyway they are about as low intensity of a moderation action as can be.
That said AwesomeButton 's hardline anti moderation stance definitly fits the codex spirit better, since the biggest difference between this site and the 'watch is, that you won't get banned here for calling someone a faggot if he believes real time is better than turn based combat.

Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
You fags better be ready for when I replay Dogshitmaker for the sole purpose of shit-reviewing it. My first thread was limited by going off 2 month old memories of a game I mostly TLDR'd through in the hopes it'd improve later on.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom