Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Crispy is changing the tags on my thread

Andhaira

Arcane
Its not about me anymore, its about the ladies.

Bohr

Arcane
Perhaps time for a Crispy(tm) approved compromise. How about no more Crispy(tm) tags in GD, but the Liberal Safe Space is repurposed into Crispyland(tm) under new moderator Andhaira's benevolent rule, where Crispy(tm) threads can flourish unmolested. Everyone's a winner. :shittydog:

Andhaira

Arcane
Crispy is now locking my threads for the sole reason of them having the Crispy™ tag. He is also attempting other shenanigans such as banning me from my own threads. At least one other poster Zep Zepo is also facing similar harassment by the old geezer.

In light of the effort he is putting into these activities & the fact that he is, at 50 years of age, still a virgin, the question must be asked:

Is Crispy sane?

puur prutswerk

Magister
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
Crispy is now locking my threads for the sole reason of them having the Crispy™ tag. He is also attempting other shenanigans such as banning me from my own threads. At least one other poster Zep Zepo is also facing similar harassment by the old geezer.

In light of the effort he is putting into these activities & the fact that he is, at 50 years of age, still a virgin, the question must be asked:

Is Crispy sane?
Crspy is in the right here Andhaira.

If you are going to keep pushing a local authority, eventually that local authority will push back.

Just because you're not breaking the rules of the site doesn't mean you're not breaking rules of civility. The same might happen to you.

Shitposter
Then I think about the little old ladies Crispy screwed out of their retirement $$ by taking monies to install Win10 and instead installing Win 7, and my resolve to bring this evildoer to justice is strengthened.

Yup, from time to time I feel sorry for Crispy but then I remember this and his various other schemes he pulls on his older clients and stop feeling sorry for him.

Shitposter
crispy actually went on discord voice chat yesterday drunk as fuck and laughing his ass off about something. we asked him what was so funny and he talked about how he severed some kinda wires inside someones PC and charged them to fix it. he laughed but sort of realized there was awkward silence and made some excuse that he had to go.

pretty dark stuff that guy does.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
:nocountryforshitposters:

The fuck?!?!?!?!! There are thread tags.....really??? Anyway if it is Crispy special tag and he is an admin,then he has the right and the power to do what ever he likes with it. This is not some communistic utopia so everyone could have what they want. If the gay have managed to slime its way in to the admin seat,the he deserves the power that comes with it. The only thing i dislike in the codexian's admins is when they ban people. Andhaira if you don't like it mate,you are free to leave.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom