Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Crispy threatening Mitt Romney in shoutbox

A horse of course

1. darkpatriot:
    People should continue to support that.
  2. Crispy:
  3. Crispy:
    Do you trust LifeLock, for example?
  4. darkpatriot:
    I don't pay for such things.
  5. Crispy:
    I'm usually not this cynical, but...
  6. darkpatriot:
    I have other things I need to spend money on.
  7. Crispy:
    So tell me how you "protect" yourself?
  8. darkpatriot:
    Why?
  9. Crispy:
    Are you using a VPN right now, dp?
  10. Crispy:
    I think I'll check.
  11. Crispy:
    brb
  1. Crispy:
    The one person with whom you're arguing about privacy can easily see where you're posting from.
  2. Crispy:
    You don't see the irony in that?

Is this still acceptable behaviour? Didn't Crispy claim the staff had learned from previous "teehee let's see what the codex knows about you" comments from jannies? Why is it so hard for internet moderators to not abuse their powers?

Mustawd

Interesting Note: darkpatriot is black. Which is why his user starts with the word “dark”.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
  1. darkpatriot:
  2. Crispy:
  3. Crispy:
  4. darkpatriot:
  5. Crispy:
  6. darkpatriot:
  7. Crispy:
  8. darkpatriot:
    Why?
  9. Crispy:
  10. Crispy:
    I think I'll check.
  11. Crispy:
    brb
  1. Crispy:
    The one person with whom you're arguing about privacy can easily see where you're posting from.
  2. Crispy:

Is this still acceptable behaviour? Didn't Crispy claim the staff had learned from previous "teehee let's see what the codex knows about you" comments from jannies? Why is it so hard for internet moderators to not abuse their powers?
When all your users are as fat and unemployed as you are, you have to do something to keep them active before they all die from heart attacks mid-post.

A horse of course

1. darkpatriot:
  2. Crispy:
  3. Crispy:
  4. darkpatriot:
  5. Crispy:
  6. darkpatriot:
  7. Crispy:
  8. darkpatriot:
    Why?
  9. Crispy:
  10. Crispy:
    I think I'll check.
  11. Crispy:
    brb
  1. Crispy:
  2. Crispy:

When all your users are as fat and unemployed as you are, you have to do something to keep them active before they all die from heart attacks mid-post.

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/shoutbox-archive-5-2016-09-26.111160/page-2960#post-7457770

Aug 19, 2021 at 2:30 AM - @Crispy: I'd punch you in your stupid English-accented Asian face in real life, Ed.
Aug 19, 2021 at 2:30 AM - @Crispy: Bitch.
Aug 19, 2021 at 2:31 AM - @Crispy: Pussy.
Aug 19, 2021 at 2:32 AM - @Crispy: I'd punch Ed straight in the nose which would cause his already typically-Asian flat nose to be even flatter
Aug 19, 2021 at 2:32 AM - @Crispy: He's look like that little blue elephant character in the Star Wars cantina scene
Aug 19, 2021 at 2:32 AM - @Crispy: Oh I didn't know Ed and Tweed were a couple.
Aug 19, 2021 at 2:33 AM - @Crispy: My bad.

Unprovoked homophobia, sexism, racism, and violent threats (at no point did Crispy append "in minecraft" to any of these messages). Didn't you CLAIM to be "uncomfortable" with the casual bigotry on this site? Maybe you should practice what you preach and have a long talk with Crispy about what you consider acceptable conduct. I, for one, am deeply shocked and appalled by Crispy's behaviour these days.

Cunt Dickula!?

Unprovoked homophobia, sexism, racism, and violent threats (at no point did Crispy append "in minecraft" to any of these messages). Didn't you CLAIM to be "uncomfortable" with the casual bigotry on this site? Maybe you should practice what you preach and have a long talk with Crispy about what you consider acceptable conduct. I, for one, am deeply shocked and appalled by Crispy's behaviour these days.
This isnt the Crispy we used to know.
This isnt OUR Crispy.
It's sad how an illness can change the whole character of a person.

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
Aug 19, 2021 at 2:30 AM - @Crispy: I'd punch you in your stupid English-accented Asian face in real life, Ed.
Aug 19, 2021 at 2:30 AM - @Crispy: Bitch.
Aug 19, 2021 at 2:31 AM - @Crispy: Pussy.
Aug 19, 2021 at 2:32 AM - @Crispy: I'd punch Ed straight in the nose which would cause his already typically-Asian flat nose to be even flatter
Aug 19, 2021 at 2:32 AM - @Crispy: He's look like that little blue elephant character in the Star Wars cantina scene
Aug 19, 2021 at 2:32 AM - @Crispy: Oh I didn't know Ed and Tweed were a couple.
Aug 19, 2021 at 2:33 AM - @Crispy: My bad.

Crispy be a nigga and is spittin the straight facts. Ain't nothing to just punchin some slant eyed motherfucka. You can't be racist to some chink man. You ain't Black.

Can't handle the bacon

This isnt the Crispy we used to know.
Yes it is.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom