Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Crossfire X's single player campaign | exclusive to Xbox | made by Remedy Entertainment |

ADL

Prophet
Looks pretty damn good for a free2play Chinese knockoff of Counter Strike given that it's coming from Remedy. Shame I'll likely never get to play it on PC because Crossfire's Western distribution rights are seemingly exclusive on PC to some company I've never heard of (Z8Games).

Some sort of bullet time mechanic confirmed

bznsmvjiyaaouzl__3_.0.jpg

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
I thought the lack of Windows at the end of the trailer was an error, since all MS games are supposed to be on Windows. I guess now I know why it wasn't there. Considering 99.9% of PC gamers have zero reason to own an Xbox at this point, I guess this thing basically doesn't exist for us.

ADL

Prophet

ADL

Prophet
This was called "console launch exclusive" at the showcase, which means it's coming to PC probably at the same time and later on other consoles. The lack of Windows likely means it's not coming to Windows Store.

Also there's a thread already: https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/crossfirex-military-fps-with-story-mode-by-remedy.110094/
Goddamn search sucks, missed it.
Crossfire - no results
Crossfire X - no results
CrossfireX https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/crossfirex-military-fps-with-story-mode-by-remedy.110094/

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
Apparently this is one of the most popular games in Asia. If I didn't bother looking Z8games up, I'd say they were Chinese. Nope, they're just some Canadian company.
So that makes this, what, the 3rd or so actual exclusive the Xbox X has?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom