Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CRPG subforum for normals part 2

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
Out of all the "RPGs" released in 2015, which ones you think should be discussed on your subforum and which ones you think shouldn't even be mentioned? Judging by your posting in other threads, it's pretty clear that you consider AoD and Underrail to be examples of the former, while Fo4 is an example of the later. What about all the other releases marketed as RPGs in 2015? PoE? Witcher 3? Lightning Returns? SR:HK? SitS?

I explained this pretty well in the first post but to articulate - games that were not designed for the console primarily, nor the console audience (such as Sword Coast Legends or Dragon Fin Soup). No game that is primarily not an rpg such as tower defense games, rpg-lite squad strategy games like Hard West, Trading Card Games, MOBAs, rogue-likes that have no significant questing system, shops, npc interaction (basically, the rpg content of crpgs minus the rpg systems), games that are rpg-lite like pretty much every JRPG or shitty rpgs or kids games. No pedophile games with sexy or sexualized children.

From your list-

PoE- of course, it would be hard to argue this is not a crpg. Whether it is good or not is of course a matter of taste.
Witcher 3 - Was primarily developed for console and console fans. No character generation. Very rpg-lite with it's insignificant character development.
Lighting Returns - I had to look this one up. It is a Final Fantasy game and unless it is different than most JRPGs it has no character generation, no significant character development, and was made for consoles and console players, has an on-rails story and absolutely no opportunity cost that matters in any way. This is a solid no. The fact that it is even questioned kind of makes me want to fly a plane into a building.
SR:HK - Same as PoE but more on rails with less opportunity costs.
Serpents in the Staglands - Of course. In no way is this not a crpg. Did I like the combat? No, but that doesn't matter.

Also, we have about a million more including Antharion, Voidspire Tactics, Templar Battleforce, Crystal Souls, S&S: Underworld Definitive, Fallen A2P, Bloodlust, Shall I remain, Waste Walkers, Dex, and a bunch more but you get the point.

Cassidy

Arcane
One of the "Best RPGs" thread here has Lightning Returns as one of the available option. Amongst games like PoE, AoD, and Underrail....

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...oty-roleplaying-game-game-of-the-year.106067/

Having such options in a poll is like having questions that ask in a more polite way "are you a faggot who lets anyone fill your asshole with dicks?" in forms for blood donation volunteers before the SJWs banned them because muh feels come first than not getting AIDS from blood transfusions: a way of identifying undesirables.

Good thing the degenerates, hipsters, weeaboos and popamolers who deserve nothing but to be scorned and ignored are singling themselves out in a much clearer form by their choices of avatar, whether Bethesda "Fallouts" or Underhipster2deep4utale. Saves the effort of identifying them. Just look at the avatar, if it's from a weeaboo, hipster or popamole game, it's near 100% certain there is absolutely nothing worth reading in the post.

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Nah.

Seriously though, do you actually take internet creds for serious? Still? Or is it your new persona? You're a p.cool guy and everything, and you have lots of great opinions, but your persona things are honestly kinda retarded, whether it's BEHEAD EVERYONE THAT or I AM 100% WHITE or I LIKE POE THIS MUCH schticks. I know a lot of people seem to like them, but then again, a lot of people seem to also like shit. So, what gives? Just for lulz?

Hey, I do like his 100% WHITE persona. Doesn't mean I like shit. Well, I DO like to take a good dump a day, at least one. It's usually two, in fact, but only one is a "good one". Feelsgoodman.tiff

Roqua

Prospernaut
What is the hold up? Its been a long time. How long does it take to set something like this up?

Roqua

Prospernaut
:M:M:M:M:M:M:M:mixedemotions::troll::pete::kfc:LOL!!! OMG you guys say the darndest things!!! :1up::mrpresident::russia::dance::ehue::M:M:M:M:M:M:M:M:M:M

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
DarkUnderlord

Honestly, this is a great idea. Make a sub-forum for Roqua and his friends where they can talk about hardcore RPGs without all that faggy stuff that has infested the noble Codex.
Let's call it... Roqualand. All the hardcore posters can... concentrate... in that forum. It'll be great. I also suggest that if you post there, you are automatically barred from jRPG Discussion, RPG Discussion, Game Discussion and News, because all those have been infested by hipsters. That way we can safely contain the elite in a camp of their own which they can rule autonomously.

Roqua

Prospernaut
No need for such expensive solution. A month stay in Prosper Penance should cure the desire for an own place prrrrrretty damn quick.

A month with my giant cock in your mouth should cure the desire for you spewing your monkey blatherings in my threads you fucking moron.

Are we really back to this now? I thought you fucking idiots knew by now to stay away from the adults and adult-oriented threads and to stick to talking about Dark Souls and Metal Gear. I don't post in your monkey forums and your threads about steam controllers. Stay the fuck out of my shit, kids.

Roqua

Prospernaut
:no segregation:
:no ghetto:

This isn't like the Jews saying the want to live in separate sub communities with their own rules. This is like the better and smarter kids at school going to an advanced placement class. You get in because you deserve to and you belong. You belong in the general gaming and jrpg forum which are equivalent to special needs classes when given a crpg context. So have fun wearing your helmet and licking the window when riding the short bus, you fucking retards. I'm sick of being forced into the same general population as you monkeys and having to reply to the sheep bleatings of the uncouth savage masses of console idiots.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Will your new forum be LGBTQFA friendly?

Of course, unless QFA means something crazy (I know what LGBT means by itself). What you do with your genitals with other consenting adults is your business and has no affect on crpg discussion, unless you are one of the new breed of militant angry gays that try and destroy peoples lives and livelihood for disagreeing with them in the slightest. I also used to thing transsexuals were kind, funny, and entertaining. These new transgendered are really mean and have way too much emotionally invested in bathrooms.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom