Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CRPG subforum for normals part 2

Grimlorn

Arcane
It's because being tranny is a mental illness and society supports their delusions about gender making them even crazier.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
Seriously, what the fuck is going on? Us normal need this badly. I have been trying to bite my tongue in various posts where people recommend fucking pure hype trash. We need a place that is safe from these degenerate cretins. Please hurry.

Sjukob

Arcane
SCIENCE! CIVILIZATION! TECHNOLOGY! EQUAL RIGHTS! SPACE-AGE POLYMERS! YEAH!
There is no way somebody with such a signature can be a head of forum for normals

These must be your principles :
Autocracy , Orthodoxy , Nationality .

Grimlorn

Arcane
I say give Roqua what he wants. A separate, safe space for black people.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Will your new forum be LGBTQFA friendly?

Of course, unless QFA means something crazy (I know what LGBT means by itself). What you do with your genitals with other consenting adults is your business and has no affect on crpg discussion, unless you are one of the new breed of militant angry gays that try and destroy peoples lives and livelihood for disagreeing with them in the slightest. I also used to thing transsexuals were kind, funny, and entertaining. These new transgendered are really mean and have way too much emotionally invested in bathrooms.
A safe space, so to speak.

Severian Silk

Can we have a SafeBox, sort of like the ShoutBox, but for non-pervs?

Roqua

Prospernaut
Hey Roqua :shittydog:, is Torment's beta any good?

I haven't tried it. I swore off playing games until release. It really just destroys or lessens what could otherwise be something great. I still be EA games - I just don't play them.

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Why did he get a "Safe Space" tag when he is not ignoring anyone? Did something happen while I was away?

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Why did he get a "Safe Space" tag when he is not ignoring anyone? Did something happen while I was away?
Asking that question in a thread where Roqua is literally asking for a safe space is bound to get you a DUMBFUCK!!! tag.

Enviado de meu SG whatever usando Tapatalk

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Asking that question in a thread where Roqua is literally asking for a safe space is bound to get you a DUMBFUCK!!! tag.

That tag was created on a thread about mass ignorers. That's its original meaning.

Try harder.

Roqua

Prospernaut

That tag was created on a thread about mass ignorers. That's its original meaning.

Try harder.

I asked too. I think they think it hurts my feelings, but I don't have those things and I really do want a safe space for crpg fans by way of the subforum they keep dicking around with opening. Its also pleasant and calming to look at. I like it.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
so there will be a new subforum and when you click to open it you get redirected to the watch? that's how this will work, right?

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong

Try harder.

How is aksing for a forum where you can ban anyone that doesn't agree with you NOT mass ignoring, exactly?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom