Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Custom campaigns/zones/quests/etc for Dragon Age: Origins

Absinthe

Arcane
Someone asked what other custom content there is for DAO and I realized I only know of sea's Thirst mod (which I recommend), and it doesn't seem like there's a proper list anywhere on the internet, so I figure we may as well start a thread and start listing whatever we can think of here.

So far I've found out that there is a Crown of Creation custom campaign too but I have no idea if it's any good.

Does anyone know what other content there is for DAO? Let's see if we can gather a list of what's out there (and whether it's any good).

Last edited:

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Wish I could help but alas I know of none. I'm an NWN guy. :) But I look forward to the possiblity of some light shed on this. Thanks for making the topic!

Frozen

Arcane
When i played DA:O only good quest was Alley of Murders, small and doesn't brake the progression curve. But this was a while ago.

There was also this gigantic mod called Dark Times or something like that...should have 5 acts but unfortunately only first one was finished. Actually impressive work voice acted and in my mind that should have been DA2. You follow the Warden on his quest to find a cure for taint in his blood.

Good one was also A Dragon Age quest...or something. Mod that turns DA:O mechanic into pont&click adventure like old Sierra games. Short but interesting take and a bit different.

deama

Prophet
Problem I have with dragon age is that the ruleset isn't as good as NWN's, or pathfinder's, or infinity engine's... so not much incentive to make custom modules for it.
The engine is more suited to story telling cause it's 3rd person, makes it easier to immersive yourself I think, plus more modern graphics support.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom