Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

BarbequeMasta

Learned
tfw the right play all along was to tell the cdpr developers to have sex so they would know how it should look like

helpme.jpg

i'm still trying to decipher what kind of position that is. is he doing a slav squat while smashing her? is that how people fuck over in poland?
The guy has a cunt and they are engaging in tribadism, duh? what are you? an incel? /s

Gargaune

Magister
Can I crawl in air vents in this game? Or go inside the sewer?
But even more pressing, can we stack boxes?

I was referring more to the drooling masses of NPCs who'll do nothing but slurp directly out of CDPR's asshole from Day 1 of release.
Public reminder that CBP2077 will be the RPG Codex's GOTY. You know it, I know it, and CDPR's asshole knows it.

Also some impressions by a spanish journo about the game. According to him, the game was unplayable before a patch that optimised it. It wasn't the day one patch tho.

Development work isn't finished before it's finished, fascinating. I was there when Pathfinder: Kingmaker released, I've got your "injugable" right here, buddy!

BarbequeMasta

Learned
Development work isn't finished before it's finished, fascinating. I was there when Pathfinder: Kingmaker released, I've got your "injugable" right here, buddy!
If CP2077 gets patched in a year to the point it's even half as good as KM then I would gladly buy it then even at full price.
That being said, my hope for the game is for it to at least be around NuDeusex customization and level design wise(yeah not as good as OG deus ex but anyone expecting OG deus ex quality for AAA is a moron) and not be too buggy, that's what matters, crowd density, animations all that shit doesn't. I'll pirate it after first week and decide if it's worth given them money or not and just delete it based on that criteria.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Codex: *plays shitty game with terrible graphics from 1992* This is great!
Also Codex: *sees one texture pop-in on AAA game* ahhhhhAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Those are two different parts of the Codex. Also, if you are playing an AAA game, there are certain expectations you don't have while playing a game from 1992.

Gerrard

Arcane
Looking forward to the inevitable “Populated City Streets” mod, a la New Vegas

The truth is, Deus Ex had like 10 people on the streets and we all love the game.

I am not saying the game won't have issues (or won't be awful) but street population density is a weird measurement. Just as the subway system that was cut.
Deus Ex also had a global pandemic, though you won't find many characters with masks on.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

It's over. Pack it up, boys. :salute::salute:
This is what 200 million budget game looks like.

just

Liturgist
if you're on johnnys bad side do you think he'll ruin sex scenes for you
or maybe cheer you up if you two are bros maybe convince to him to rp as a cuck

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR THE BEST GAME EVAR?

1607096829645.png
Was it really worth transitioning for such a small pipi?
Hmm most trannies do have small dicks,that is one of the reasons they become trannies.
I didn't know you were such a tranny dick connossieur.

Also, that character creator is absolutely hilarious, pure gold.
Nice one my german gay friend :). Say hi to Mustafa from me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom