Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CYOA - The Miniature World

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
B) Refuse treatment. What kind of memories is this fat idiot going to have other than staying up late eating donuts and jerking off to hentai?
B) We're gonna bone our sisters anyway, so we might as well make sure Camelot doesn't hate us for it.
A) If you're going to rule a kingdom, you might as well actually rule it.
They say that if Lady Kay had all female troops they would have won the battle of the gate.
Gonna have to press X to doubt on that one.

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
sibling skinship

typo, not typo?

A) Ask to receive treatment to recover lost memories. It would also be more in character.
C. The Coven of the Lady. They are a druidic order which believe that the "lady" stand atop humankind and should be worshipped. They believe in being one with nature. Their pendants and representations of the "lady" look suspiciously like your new headmistress.
B. Class system - Have a council made up of a dominant class. If this choice is made another choice needs to be made with it if A) warriors should be dominant or B) Merchants should

Funny how some want a monarchy but without religion, considering how most monarchy used religion to grant legitimacy to their rule

Also tsuke, how are you going to count the votes? Each option separately or together?

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
You guys really want those precious fat loser memories, huh? Well, I guess we can see how people really treated Eggy before discovering he was worth something...

tsuke

Educated
sibling skinship

typo, not typo?

A) Ask to receive treatment to recover lost memories. It would also be more in character.
C. The Coven of the Lady. They are a druidic order which believe that the "lady" stand atop humankind and should be worshipped. They believe in being one with nature. Their pendants and representations of the "lady" look suspiciously like your new headmistress.
B. Class system - Have a council made up of a dominant class. If this choice is made another choice needs to be made with it if A) warriors should be dominant or B) Merchants should

Funny how some want a monarchy but without religion, considering how most monarchy used religion to grant legitimacy to their rule

Also tsuke, how are you going to count the votes? Each option separately or together?

Honestly when I read previous lets plays I had no idea how you guys managed to count votes with people giving all sorts of conditionals. Unless someone wants to take over counting I think the simplest to do would be separatly.

Oh if this is for the government ill look at the base votes first for a b and c. BA and BB would count together then if B wins ill look at the secondary vote after.

Last edited:

GreyViper

Prophet
Options options, hmm so our real body is in anime esque world. You know let's break the stereotype and ignore the harem options the sisters provide and concentrate on things at hand.
B) Refuse. After all, you don't want to risk losing your hexer status. Unless there is any info that it could prove fatal for us.
Religions are a slippery slope to the path of damnation and unless we can set up a cult of personality around our person, id avoid current options.
D. None. They are all equally crazy and I want nothing to do with them.
As to leading, since we specialized on heroes, let's go with hero leader.
A. Monarchy - Lady Kay and her line will rule. Both B &C options are easily corrupted by outside influence.

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
sibling skinship

typo, not typo?

Honestly when I read previous lets plays I had no idea how you guys managed to count votes with people giving all sorts of conditionals. Unless someone wants to take over counting I think the simplest to do would be separatly.

Oh if this is for the government ill look at the base votes first for a b and c. BA and BB would count together then if B wins ill look at the secondary vote after.

yeah, conditional voting is a mess

asxetos

Augur
B. Better get some distance from that family imo.
C>D. The druidic stuff seems thematically closer to Camelot.
A. Kingdom needs a king.

tsuke

Educated
The Test

What would Camelot be without a king and ultimately that is what the people decided. The existence of Lady Kay also helped decide the issue as she was the natural choice to lead the kingdom. Impeccable martial skills, kind, beautiful, dependable, and wise she had all the skills that the people wanted in their monarch.

So it was that the town of Camelot renamed itself to be the Kingdom of Camelot. Of course it was still the Kingdom of Camelot consisted solely of the town of Camelot and its surrounding forest so nothing really changed. Still the title bump was nice for Lady Kay and it was useful to have a formal chain of command.

As her first act as monarch she rounded up all the missionaries from the various sects and kicked them out. Screaming that the Kingdom of Camelot wanted nothing to do with them. The population of Camelot was surprised at the actions of Lady Kay as some of them thought the teachings of the Coven of the Lady made sense. There were even people who confessed to their sisters because of the courage given to them by the Sisters of Love. Even the Sisters of Power had some followers. Still it was the first act of Lady Kay and religion had not been there for long. While discontent the people of Camelot just let it go and resolved to practice in private after all there was no way Lady Kay could ban that could she?

The various orders swore that they would have their revenge on Camelot over this issue. It remained to be seen if any actual armies would be sent out but there were already some low key effects being felt. Camelot noticed a sudden drop in the number of visiting traders. Not enough to cause financial ruin as Camelot really only had two exports anyway namely wine and lumber. If push came to shove they could even use most of the lumber on themselves if needed.

Life continued as normal and Camelot was able to scrimp and save enough money to buy certain improvements for its military.

A. Should they upgrade the leather armor of the Rangers to Chainmail?
B. Should they upgrade the swords of the Regulars to longswords?
C. Should they upgrade the shields of the Regulars to Tower Shields?
D. Screw the troops. Camelot will commission a master crafted suit of Chain Mail with matching Long Bow for Lady Kay

Some economic developments could be done as well

A. Should they invest in a school for the young?
B. The wood was there. We could develop it into a furniture industry to have more things to sell.
C. We could Expand the Prancing Pony to attract more tourists
D. There was a merchant saying we could pass thru the mist with an item he is selling. Maybe exploration is in order? (Choose the hex you want to explore on the map if this choice is made)

You rush down the corridors of Sunburst Academy and open a door. You find yourself in a vast room that is clearly designed to be some sort of examination hall or classroom. A bored looking professor sits in the front.

"Welcome. Welcome. Take a questionnaire and a seat. You have two hours. Good luck"

With that the professor turns his attention back to the game of Hex he was watching in his phone. You shrug and take one of the exams and offered pencils and begin your work.

Part 1 Math

1. Xlog4 + Y2 = 2XY

What! Why are there letters! Its been so long since youve gone to school that you dont remember how to do any of this. You pray to the God of Luck and guess what you can. Thankfully you also find some questions without letters that you are comfortable answering.

Part 2 History

1. Who was the last Queen of Sarapia before their revolution?

Uhhhhh..... You did read the about the history of the world but these are very specific questions. You go back to praying to God.

Part 3 Language

1. Write an essay on the value of Hex?

Thankfully due to the tower the entire world had one lingua franca and somehow your brain is able to translate that into English for you. You are able to answer some of the questions though you may have made some errors.

You stand up and hand your paper over to the proctor who finally takes notice of you.

"Oh ho ho. We have a genius here do we? This is the fastest anyone has ever answered the exam! Come come lets go to the Headmistress to have this checked!"

You just give a weak smile and follow along the excited professor.

"Headmistress! Eggbert has completed his exam" He bursts into the room and hands her your paper. "If he is this smart do consider placing him in my class. Well then I will leave you to it. Im in the middle of something you know"

He leaves as the Holly takes a look at your paper. She seems pleased at first and brandishes a red pen to grade your paper. Her expression gets nastier and nastier as she steals glances at you. Oddly enough she even laughs at some of the answers despite her annoyance.

"I understand you had some sort of Amnesia before you awakened correct?" She asks

"Yeah I was out for almost a day!" You are eager to blame anything for this debacle.

"Still it shouldnt.... The guards have told me your sisters have accompanied you. Please bring them here"

You slump your shoulders in defeat and head out to fetch Ako and Riko and they arrive in front of Headmistress Holly.

"Good Morning Headmistress!" They greet in unison.

"I understand you are Eggbert's sisters correct? As he had recently had amnesia I would like to ask you some questions ok ?"

"Sure! We love our Brother!" squeaks Riko.

"Has he hit his head repeatedly in the past?"

" Umm not that we know off" Says Ako

"Does he maybe eat paste or any other substances like that? Maybe paint? Has he ingested paint maybe?"

At this point you are just a little blob in the floor hugging your knees in a fetal position.

"why are you asking us these questions!" shouts Riko.

Holly hands her your exam and she looks at it.

"Ako you take it youve always been better at this than me. Ill go pick up Eggy. There there Eggy its going to be all right"

Riko takes a look at your paper and reads thru it. She then looks up at Holly.

"Were actually adopted. You can look at his files its all there"

"Well adopted or not I cannot have him running around and causing problems. You two will stay with him for now and make sure he doesnt cause problems. I am also mandating that he needs your permission or any of the staff if he wants to make a wager in Hex. Now take him to Class 1- A he still has his practical exam to do."

Riko nods and picks you up with Ako "There there Eggy. Its ok"

"Your still my sisters right?" You ask tearfully

"That.... we will discuss that later. Lets go for now"

Riko and Ako bring you to the designated classroom and introduce you to the professor. A petite blonde girl jumps up and walks toward you.

"You peasant. I watched your contribution in the latest challenge. How much for the woman with the bow? I will buy her. 1 million dollars?"

"Uh she's not for sale" You respond.

"What! Well what about you? Ill buy you instead! How much do you weigh ill pay 50000 per pound!"

You feel something soft press against your back as a girl hugs you from behind and rests her chin against your head

"Calm down Charlotte." She smirks " Little foals like this have to slowly be broken in. Shock and awe wont work. Isnt that right Eggy?"

"Get away from him cow named Belle! Im going to buy him for sure!" shouts Charlotte

"Can we all just get back to class?" A dark haired girl shouts "He isnt worth fighting over"

Ako and Riko succeed in getting Belle off of you and form a barrier between you and her.

The class teacher just laughs.

"Energetic today are we? Well we do have to test Eggbert over here. Tell you what lets make it fun. Eggbert thats Charlotte. She specializes in Roman Infantry and has some of the best equipped troops for her level. This beauty here is Belle. She specializes in Knights and hard hitting Cavalry attacks. The quiet one over there is Hikari. She likes traps and ambushes. Lets do this pick one of the three and they will be your opponent. Or if you want you can team up with them to take on the other two"

Its all up to you

A) Pick Charlotte - 1) Opponent or 2) Ally

B) Belle - 1) Opponent or 2) Ally

C) Hikari - 1) Opponent or 2) Ally

D) None! I will fight all of them at once!

Last edited:

asxetos

Augur
tsuke does economic development option D push back the fog like the dwarf did or are we just exploring in the mist?

baud

Arcane
Patron
C. Should they upgrade the shields of the Regulars to Tower Shields?
Maybe that way they'll last longer before breaking

B. The wood was there. We could develop it into a furniture industry to have more things to sell.
Money!

Edit: switched my vote to:
D (northeast of town)

C2 Ally with Hikari
So if we fight allied with her, that would allow to synergies our terrain skill with her traps and ambushes.

Last edited:

tsuke

Educated
tsuke does economic development option D push back the fog like the dwarf did or are we just exploring in the mist?
yeah. I dont know if i explained it well. Its essentially pick a tile and reveal it. Then you have to pick a tile.

You dont have direct knowledge of thhis ubt if the world is procedurally generated then it stands to reason that things will get tougher the further way from Camelot you go.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
BD for Camelot
Everything 2 for Eggsy
did you mean ally with belle?
Fuck this is was I get for posting at work. I meant everything 1 for Eggsy. Oppose everyone.
15668.jpg

t. barbarian warlord option.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom