Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Daedalic are looking for beta testers for Blackguards

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Blackguards; Daedalic Entertainment

The folks at Daedalic Entertainment are looking for beta testers for their upcoming turn-based tactical RPG, Blackguards. Blue's News has the press release:

Hamburg, August 30th, 2013 – Daedalic Entertainment is looking for gamers who are interested in taking part in an closed beta test phase for their upcoming turn-based RPG Blackguards.

Players from all over the world will get the chance to play-test the sinister RPG which centers around a party of criminal "heroes", way before the actual release in November 2013, and to influence the development with their feedback.

All players need to do to be part of the open beta test phase, is sending an email to betatest@daedalic.de, and mentioning why they want to be chosen, and what their gaming experience is. Participation slots are limited, chosen participants will receive more details from Daedalic Entertainment. The closed beta test runs from September 04th until October 02nd, 2013, participants need to be at least 16 years of age. Participants will also see their name appearing in the credits of the final game.​

Go to it, Codex.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Sent mine :salute:

(although I never get picked for this stuff for some reason, guess I'm too st00p3d :( )

SmartCheetah

Arcane
Gonna sent mine as well. Lets hope we will get some codexers to check out the game :3

zwanzig_zwoelf

Never got interested in this game, but dropped a letter anyway.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Dear Daedalic,

I'm glad you're making something other than emo adventure games.

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Submitted my request and made sure to let them know I'm a forum member of the Prestigious Magazine known as the RPGCodex. :obviously:*

*Which probably means my email went straight to their junk folder :D.

Last edited:

MuscleSpark

Augur
Patron
Submitted my request and made sure to let them know I'm a forum member of the Prestigious Magazine known as the RPGCodex.

Same.
I feel kind of silly signing up for it without even knowing what it is other than the fact that it's an RPG.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I've sent them my shameless shame promotion too. Hopefully at least one of us gets in to report on the progress.

Severian Silk

What are the system requirements? If I can play it on my ancient AMD Sempron 3000 PC then it might make a good title for when I am visiting at my mom's.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I'm not into playing betas, but let us know how it is, bros. One of you fuckers should start a YouTube channel.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Is there? That's not always the case. In fact it's becoming a rarity these days when developers want people generating hype for their upcoming games.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Is there? That's not always the case. In fact it's becoming a rarity these days when developers want people generating hype for their upcoming games.
Depends on the developer, I guess.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom