Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dafuq is this?

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Anonymous Wife Scholar Fren! Did you get this mischievous alert from the chaotic overlord trickster?!
Monk anon! Bestest friend forever anon! I did alert nonsense Monk anon! I did! Do not worry Monk anon it is okay Monk anon because it is classical song music Monk anon in many country Monk anon! It is! Here Monk anon I do give you this cute other classical song music Monk anon in many country Monk anon! I do! You are my bestest friend forever anon!

Cazzeris

The only thing being tested here is the capacity of retards to develop mass hysteria over nothing

That, and the forum alert system

Bliblablubb

Arcane
I must have of gotten it for referring to him as "Dork Underbro". I am sorry, okay?
Probably should be more careful, he already granted me a warning that will never expire...

But that's okay, I wear that as a badge of honor. :obviously:

kyosuke

Educated
Patron
Been a fuck long time since I got goddamned rick rolled.

Should've went for the Pianoforte version for some originality though.

GreyViper

Prophet
I mean that was unexpected, but suppose on has to expect getting Rickrolled again even after the fad has passed on. It did make me raise my eyebrow.

Nutria

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
I want it known that I've never actually used that word directly. I just quoted what I imagined it would be like if Josh Sawyer hypothetically used that word.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom