Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Daggerfall question

visions

Arcane
Can anyone tell me what was included in the original Daggerfall box, besides the game itself?

Was there some kind of a separate lore book describing the game world, besides the manual? Also, was there a map?

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
No lore book (had to wait until Redguard for that), no map. Just the regular user manual and the CD.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
The Collector's Edition box was physically larger, had like a foil finish to it (was very cool) and included an Inquisitor (? fuzzy memory) figurine in it, that was invariably bent.

Definitely no separate lore book, and I think the continental map was printed in the manual.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
European box had a nice box (you know, like every other old game's box), a cd-case with the CD and a nice manual, nothing else. (Maybe some warranty card I'm forgetting, I lost the box on a move.)

Luzur

Good Sir
Daggerfall never came with any figurine, but the special edition had a CD with holographic pic on it i think.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom