Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Darkside of Xeen Mike Winterbauer original art

Luzur

Good Sir
Where was this released? I have the US Limited Edition with the holo-CDs all the maps, cloth map, etc. but there was never a figurine.

Where was this released? I have the US Limited Edition with the holo-CDs all the maps, cloth map, etc. but there was never a figurine.

Ubisoft released it in Europe, if i remember correctly they where the distributers for 3DO in Europe back then.

And now HiddenX posted the link to the wikia before me.

Moby is better on the detail though.

http://www.mobygames.com/game-group/might-and-magic-series

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Yeah, I think the figurine was just for eurofags. Doesn't matter much for me as I have neither and I couldn't find them when looking either and even if I find them they'd probably be too expensive. :negative:

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong

Luzur

Good Sir
All right, that all makes sense now. There was never a special edition of the Xeen games as I thought just MMVI. Thanks guys... :salute:

Well there is the World of Xeen pack, which can be viewed as a "special edition", and also the Might and Magic Trilogy (first ever MM compilation i ever bought).

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Nice to see some collectors that still care for special editions, boxes, maps and stuff.

Invictus

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Divinity: Original Sin 2
The most expensive piece of art I ever bought is a Clyde Cadwell Ravenloft reproducción and I never regreted it, beign a patrón of the geeky arts is awesome

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom