Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

DarkUnderlord vs Menckenstein Official Betting Thread

A horse of course

Just a reminder that the Hatred keys for DarkUnderlord and Menckenstein are not conditional on winning. Much like a broken parent doting on a faintly retarded, talentless child, I am offering them merely on the condition that both parties turn up and participate for the whole match.

Don't forget my original bet: If Menk beats DU by 10 or more fragz, Infinitron is given a CUCK tag for three months. This must remain active at all times, including during correspondence with developers. If DU beats menk (lol) by 10 or more fragz (kek), I shall take the tag myself. If neither party is able to overwhelm their foe to such a degree, we will both be Cucked for a period of no less than one month. But it will be worse for Infinitron because he gets embarrassed by this kind of thing.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Can't decide if I want to give my Beg Auditor tag to Irenaeus or Befinitron

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Well since the worst that can happen is me getting a plant avatar...

Official Codexian Wager: I will bet the transfer of my Beg Auditor tag to Infinitron aka Begfinitron. I'm taking Menck to win. If he doesn't win it's because he throws the match or DU cheats in some way.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
What's with the prim and proper demeanor? You sound like a fourteen year old trying to impress the teacher. This is the Codex, bro. Did you stumble here off of Neogaf?

Dev_Anj

Learned
Invalid guess. I haven't asked for anyone here to gift game copies to me. Everything in my libraries has been bought with my money. With the exception of my Ubisoft library, for obvious reasons. :P

A horse of course

rescind my bet

HDsf5P2.gif

Oathbreaker tag pls

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom