Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Dawn of War Tournament - SEASON 3 NOW OVER

whocares

Savant
I will not eat the bugs. I will not live in a pod. I will not use 2FA.

Last edited:

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
MoM is among my favorite maps and I will hear no slander about it.
Single guardsmen squads are sufficient to body block like half the ravines you need to use to move into or out of a base, and the rest of the map is similarly designed to make the pathfinding as bad as possible.

Nahel

Arcane
nigga this league is about to START and you are STILL DECIDING are you SHITTING ME

Fuck you I am sacrificing myself to bring diversity to this tournament.

I will go SM/DE

So basically SM with a free win for people.

Necs are stronger but too boring

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Go mandrake/mandrake in hq. Builder goes foundry -> gen. Foundry builds 2 hellions, builder goes around making lps. Rush all hellions into enemy cappers, follow up with mandrakes.

Free win my ass.

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
FIRST BLOOD!

Snorkack vs. RK47
Game 1 SM vs Orkz Frostbite River https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VDceY3EtwcYJSlI7KCoVbyAvyoJ7zcR_/view?usp=sharing
Game 2 SoB vs Tau Blood River https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Yr5SuPn2831UXFzlH6nn--6zOz6Sp1vG/view?usp=sharing
Game 3 SoB vs Orkz Shrine of Excellion: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N68PC9TU6k7Gu8mx-drf-q4u-nMO5IFb/view?usp=sharing

Not the lopsided affair I expected tbh
ya of course it was lopsided, who am I kidding

Congratz, RK. Pretty clean.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
I might not commentate on all replays.
Depending on work schedule.

Last edited:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
UP6OSd0.png

whocares

Savant

Last edited:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
imagine my face when i wanted to drop a lp to prevent the raptards from decapping but i actually selected a power gen

imagine my face when i lost control of all my plasma scouts and the retards just ran away in all directions to die like tards

imagine my face when i watched the chap and fc bash impotently at the lp2 and then noticed i forgot to get power swords

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
also imagine my face when three times i wanted to teleport the big mek out of danger only to find that his teleport was disabled for no apparent fucking reason

whocares

Savant

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom