Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Death Stranding Director's Cut - Kojima's post-apocalyptic deliveryman simulator

Mustawd

It's the classic cartoon/anime you love as a teenager and grow to hate as you get older and start to see past the pseudo intellectualism. You realize it is just a collections of cool stuff for coolness sake, written by a monkey bashing "totally random" themes on a keyboard stealing concepts, themes and stories from an exotic culture (in evangelion case was christianity as seen by a jap). Wankery for wankery's sake.

This. 100%. I still love the series though.

:negative:

Reinhardt

Arcane
Why hate? I can see someone grows up and understands that something he liked as kid is overrated, but actually hating? Sounds like butthurt.

Belegarsson

Think about hairy dwarfs all the time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Well fuck, bad news

https://gematsu.com/2019/10/death-stranding-coming-to-pc-in-early-summer-2020

The PC version of Death Stranding will be published by 505 Games.

“We are extremely excited and honored to be working with the supremely talented team at Kojima Productions and to bring Death Stranding to PC gamers around the world,” said 505 Games co-founder and CEO Raffi Galante in a press release. “Death Stranding will take gamers through a completely original experience that will delight PC gamers everywhere.”

Additional details about the PC release of Death Stranding will be announced in the near future.

Same cunts that put Control on EGS.

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
I wish I had the 'meh' button, but I guess that is DLC around here.

Not really surprising but I certainly didn't expect an announcement before PS4 release.

It is surprising considering they've been selling it as a PS exclusive title, and we all know that's something Snoy never wants to let go of.

Dodo1610

Arcane
I wish I had the 'meh' button, but I guess that is DLC around here.

Not really surprising but I certainly didn't expect an announcement before PS4 release.

It is surprising considering they've been selling it as a PS exclusive title, and we all know that's something Snoy never wants to let go of.

Nope Sony exclusives have the "only on PlayStation" on every Box

5360401_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550
519-jJh31XL.jpg
81kqr%2B5HQCL._SX342_.jpg

449886315f9f8134c87cb81992fe39c4.jpg

Last edited:

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
I guess the phrase only guarantees that it won't be announced for other platforms before it's released on PS.

Gerrard

Arcane
I watched someone play MGS4, I now understand why Kojima is a movie director reject: you can't make a movie that only has one scene in it that lasts 90 minutes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom