Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 10: New Blood for the Feast

Which era should we play in?

• Early Age

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Middle Age

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Late Age

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

sqeecoo

Arcane
Great stuff Grimwulf! I'm racking my brains trying to figure out a way to respond in the style I used so far.

Regarding extensions, I thought it was made clear there would be NO stales on Lizzurd's watch! :salute:

I'm in the stales are worse than extensions camp, for what it's worth. But yeah, there were a couple of times the extension was made for me when I would have managed the turn in the normal timer - past games have just gotten me into the habit of submitting at the last moment. Thanks TripJack and Muty :D

Lizzurd

Cipher
CAST:
hsjycuotfm.png
fegbwmoxju.png

ggwmbmvpts.png
Dear Dak'kon,
I have got a highly important report - it seems that we have a traitor in our court who supports our enemies. We don't know who is he, but we are sure that he will try convince Lucius to help him. Keep the eye on him, and don't let him disrupt our plans. Don't share this letter with anyone.
Mortis.

ggwmbmvpts.png
Dear Lucius,
I have got a highly important report - it seems that we have a traitor in our court who supports our enemies. We don't know who is he, but we are sure that he will try convince Dak'kon to help him. Keep the eye on him, and don't let him disrupt our plans. Don't share this letter with anyone.
Mortis.

. . . . .

dunjtssjnl.png
WHAT THE FUCK! We are surrounded. Dak'kon, this is your fault! I will end your existance right now!

rmbdjzgwbl.png
You are mad, Lucius! I have told you numerous times we cannot advance without the scouting! All forests around are in Pangaea dominion. There are no spirits around - how at all we can gather the intel!

lv48Q.jpg

dunjtssjnl.png
Gods! You have your haruspex abilities, you can keep your astral connection!

rmbdjzgwbl.png
NO, LUCIUS, NO! AND YOU ARE RIGHT. I am haruspex and I cannot foretell without dead creatures! The astral plane is highly weak here, I have already seen enemy mages probing it a few times!

dunjtssjnl.png
You are still the one appointed for our security. And what's now? MY ARMY IS NOT ABLE TO FIGHT WITH THIS ENEMY! What I have to do!?

rmbdjzgwbl.png
How should I know! Just do something!

lv48Q.jpg

dunjtssjnl.png
I will blame YOU! Infantry, charge! Apparitions, move ahead!

rmbdjzgwbl.png
Oh you are so stupid. Spectral legionnaries are useless comparing to apparitions! But well, it is up to you to decide what to do. I hope you will get killed.

dunjtssjnl.png
SHUT UP!!! Give me another minute!

lv3nX.jpg

rmbdjzgwbl.png
Is this enough to sate you?

dunjtssjnl.png
Yes! Yes! We have started the battle, enemy will not be able to chase us. REAR ROWS, RETREAT! We are living for now!

lv4F5.jpg

Last edited:

Lizzurd

Cipher

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
czykqr.jpg

guxgougbat.jpg
I don't like this plan, Cervantes. Too many risks involved.

miqwxxuyug.jpg
Everything good is risky, ol' flame sodomiser. Let's do it and end this boring war. It's high time to sink those boy lovers.

guxgougbat.jpg
So let me go through this once again. You want to get ahead of Arcoscephale's army and ambush them near the Throne site with your crew and royal soldiers. While I will lead the mercs to reclaim Belegor and cut off the escape route for survivors.

giclgk.jpg

miqwxxuyug.jpg
Aye, sounds about right. The only thing that could go wrong is if Arcoscephale send their army to Junal Forest, and then you and the mercenaries will be doomed.

guxgougbat.jpg
That will not happen. I was fighting heretics all my life. I know their mindsets. They are all extremely predictable and narrow-minded.

miqwxxuyug.jpg
Then there is nothing more to discuss! My ship awaits me.

guxgougbat.jpg
... They have war elephants, Cervantes. You might not survive this battle.

miqwxxuyug.jpg
GWA HA HA, do you really think I am afraid of death? A bunch of worthless beasts trained by ass-divers will never stop the dread captain of the Adrian!

guxgougbat.jpg
So be it. May the God be on your side, captain.

miqwxxuyug.jpg
Brave men don't need Gods, Tomaso. Only a strong arm and a sharp mind. Farewell.

aqixfy.jpg

fupngicuhq.jpg
Your Holiness, Grand Inquisitor de Prado. May I ask for an audience... in private?

nypaevygkx.jpg
What is it, Inquisitor? You may speak. Don't mind Mendoza.

licvwdzpwc.jpg
I can wait outside if you wish.

nypaevygkx.jpg
Stay. So?

fupngicuhq.jpg
We received a message from Tomaso del Monferrada.

nypaevygkx.jpg
About time. So, how did their little plan work out?

fupngicuhq.jpg
It was a success. The Adian's crew together with our glorious soldiers managed to get to the Throne site before the army of Arcoscephale. The enemy was routed.

licvwdzpwc.jpg
What happened to the enemy deserters?

fupngicuhq.jpg
Tomaso and mercenary bands caught and finished off every last one of them. The army of Arcoscephale is completely destroyed.

nypaevygkx.jpg
Finally. The dirty plotters got what they deserved.

licvwdzpwc.jpg
They never attempted to save their nation. Never tried to negotiate. To bribe off Cervantes. Just like you said, Your Holiness.

nypaevygkx.jpg
Heretics never think about tomorrow, all they care for is today. That's why Marignon is, and always will be, superior.

fupngicuhq.jpg
However. There are some, ahem, problems, Your Holiness.

nypaevygkx.jpg
I expected as much. Casualties, I presume?

fupngicuhq.jpg
Almost entire crew of the Adrian was wiped out. Even those pirates who were recently appointed as Royal Navigators.

licvwdzpwc.jpg
Captain Cervantes?

fupngicuhq.jpg
He is dead.

licvwdzpwc.jpg
CURSE THIS DAY!

nypaevygkx.jpg
Marvelous.

licvwdzpwc.jpg
I'm... sorry, did you just say "marvelous"?

nypaevygkx.jpg
I will be honest now, Mendoza - I wanted to get rid of the pirates ever since Marginon managed to restore a portion of its former military might. I don't need the Adrian anymore. The royal fleet is almost ready to set sails.

licvwdzpwc.jpg
So that's why you disbanded the mercenaries?

nypaevygkx.jpg
The army of Marignon is self-sufficient from now on. No more pirates, no more mercenaries. And what's more important, I will appoint a more fitting Prophet this time. Good riddance.

licvwdzpwc.jpg
The brave captain served us well, Your Holiness. We should honor him with a ceremony.

nypaevygkx.jpg
We are still in the middle of a war, High Inquisitor. No time for ceremonies. Messenger, send Tomaso a note - I want the capital of Arcoscephale besiged before winter.

fupngicuhq.jpg
That's... another problem that Tomaso mentions.

nypaevygkx.jpg
What now? They have some leftover forces?

fupngicuhq.jpg
No, it's the capital. It's... already besieged.

licvwdzpwc.jpg
What?

nypaevygkx.jpg
WHAT?!

laaiuz.jpg

fupngicuhq.jpg
The savages, Your Holiness. They have been waiting in jungles, watching our conflict from afar. When they figured out they can take over the undefended city, that's what they did.

licvwdzpwc.jpg
We cannot let this slide, Your Holiness! I have some contacts in neighbouring nations. I will seek allies against Mictlan.

nypaevygkx.jpg
Do that. And gather all my forces in the capital.

licvwdzpwc.jpg
All of them?
nypaevygkx.jpg
ALL OF THEM! Tell the Admirals that I need the royal fleet next month. And send the message to Tomaso del Monferrada. He will lead the army of Marignon into the war against Mictlan.

Last edited:

sqeecoo

Arcane
nypaevygkx.jpg
Do that. And gather all my forces in the capital.

licvwdzpwc.jpg
All of them?
nypaevygkx.jpg
ALL OF THEM! Tell the Admirals that I need the royal fleet next month. And send the message to Tomaso del Monferrada. He will lead the army of Marignon into the war against Mictlan.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom