Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 10: New Blood for the Feast

Which era should we play in?

• Early Age

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Middle Age

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Late Age

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

hello friend

Arcane
Fucking internet :argh:

Sorry guys, I had last turn ready to send, but I never had a chance.

I'd like to continue, but if it happens again I'll understand if you start looking for a sub.

Shitty luck that this is happening in the middle of a major offensive as well. Motherfucker!!:x

:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

sqeecoo

Arcane
No worries man, past games had plenty of stalls (although you have a high count for this early, true). Just try to warn the admins about possible problems in advance so they can be on their guard, and all is well.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
noisenerd would it be possible to get a couple hour extension? A new steam update seems to not like my old laptop, and I'm away from home.

noisenerd

Learned
Patron
BattleTech
Men, tragedy has struck the realm of Man! My laptop died this morning (posting from a borrowed machine), luckily I have the parts to build my new PC. It's already assembled, I just need to install the OS (talk about timing). If all goes well, I should be back up & running before the next turn, but just in case, I would ask that you give an extension if I'm not heard from. I'll check back in when the battle has been won.

noisenerd

Learned
Patron
BattleTech
Thanks man. It's looking good now, I'm pretty much up & running. Internet's being lame, so downloading the game is taking awhile. Looks like I should be set up in plenty of time though.

Lizzurd

Cipher
For comfort reasons I postponed the turn by minus one hour, so it will arrive more early. It will be very nice for east Europeans since for the last few times the turns were arriving by the midnight.

Zephyr Arsland

Learned
Sorry guys. Sorry about the lateness and the silent treatment and everything. It's been hell in university these last weeks and some other RL issues have prevented me from continuing the saga of the BLOODSOAKED MOANING CHILD. Managed not to stale at the last possible moment.

I'll be back in full force in a couple of days. I promise to be watchful of turns and whatnot...

Also, R.I.P. Arcoscephale, we hardly knew ye.

noisenerd

Learned
Patron
BattleTech
No worries, I'm a little distracted myself. Your reasons sound more pressing than mine, so I for one can't fault you.

noisenerd

Learned
Patron
BattleTech
I'm gonna postpone this turn by 24 hrs., hope nobody minds too much. I've got a full plate here, and weather is on the way so I'll probably have to plow again.

sqeecoo

Arcane
I'm all for the extension! Not only am I being forced to play Witcher 3 practically at gunpoint, holidays are coming up and I'm busier than usual.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
ccyfgj.jpg

Arcos is no longer with us (he'll be gone from the list next turn). So I'll just go ahead and force hosting right now.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Guys, I'm sorry to add more delays but today I'm swamped with work and other chores and tomorrow I could be away from my PC for the whole day. I have this small window of opportunity tonight to sneak my turn in, but if I haven't done so in about three hours I'm afraid I'll need about a 12h extension.

Again, sorry!

sqeecoo

Arcane
Arco's demise is a sad moment for me since I didn't get his capitol, but I want to take a moment to salute Harpsichord, who took over a nation stumped early and bravely fought to the end against superior forces. Hope to see you in the next game!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom