Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 10: New Blood for the Feast

Which era should we play in?

• Early Age

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Middle Age

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Late Age

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Zephyr Arsland

Learned
Hey my good friends (and eventual enemies). I'm in dire need of an extension. A 24h hour one, in fact. I have urgent family business 3500 km away from home. I brought an old MacBook with me to keep playing, but I'm already on the road and haven't even installed the darn game yet. If you find it in your hearts... (Or don't worry, I'll stale. Nobody ever died from stalling once) Thanks!

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Hey my good friends (and eventual enemies). I'm in dire need of an extension. A 24h hour one, in fact. I have urgent family business 3500 km away from home. I brought an old MacBook with me to keep playing, but I'm already on the road and haven't even installed the darn game yet. If you find it in your hearts... (Or don't worry, I'll stale. Nobody ever died from stalling once) Thanks!

Done. Spend some quality time there.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Mayday, mayday! Looks like we may have a stall incoming from Pangea. Shall we start the holiday extensions early?

sqeecoo

Arcane
Hm. Well it's not my decision, but my vote would go to set the holiday extension now since we are probably gonna do it anyway, and stalls are no fun. But admins/game creator/popular vote should decide.

Dayyālu

Arcane
This mythical "half of the players" seems to be the less active ones. Senseless to give the password to those who don't bother to check.

Give him 12 or 24h, not everyone is lucky and has a lot of free time in the festivities. Consider it a gift.

EDIT: Aaaaand stale. We should be a bit more careful, even if the someone does not ask directly.

Last edited:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Postponed 1h. Last time I postponed 12, although Muty didn't ask for it, which resulted in everybody waiting 12h and Pangaea staling anyway.

Besides, nothing wrong with Pan's stale. Lemuria deserves a fighting chance, I say.

Let noisenerd, Zephyr Arsland and Lizzurd extend if they want to. I only do it when the player asks.

Edit: well, shit. Didn't make it.

noisenerd

Learned
Patron
BattleTech
Damn, sorry guys! Things are really crazy for me right now, and it shows no sign of letting up. I'm gonna postpone the current turn 24 hrs., if we manage to get our turns in before that, cool, but I really don't know when/if I'll get time. Could happen today, but it might not, and it's up in the air after that too.

If anyone needs more time, please do speak up. I usually at least get a few minutes here & there to play with, and to be honest I'm more likely to pop in here than to remember to check the game page.

Zephyr Arsland

Learned
:bro:

I'm finally at the (southern) end of the American continent. I know I've been a horrible co-host, haven't checked the game page in like... forever. So um, sorry guys.

Thanks for the patience and whatnot. Happy holidays!

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Postponed 1h. Last time I postponed 12, although Muty didn't ask for it, which resulted in everybody waiting 12h and Pangaea staling anyway.

THanks man, I was being stupid. I thought that I will have enough time yesterday to get back to my place and submit my turn.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
This thread is dying faster than Mictlan's dominion. Let's help dem turkey people, men.

yijdbp.jpg

A prayer to Bloody Mary!

Dayyālu

Arcane
Meanwhile, in Atlantis...

dhjsrf.jpg

yhaoqh.png
Man, man, what's a Deathclaw?

cklzpd.png
You can't be serious. You don't know what's a Deathclaw?

yhaoqh.png
I never got around to play the old ones. The interface is shit, you see, and...

cklzpd.png
Don't. Speak. To. Me. Again. About. Fallout.

yhaoqh.png
I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Pardon me if I lose my "gamer cred" with ya. Have you checked the border reports lately? I was a bit distracted and...

cklzpd.png
Will do. Let's see.....

hgxezu.gif

cklzpd.png
yhaoqh.png
........ There is only one rational thing to do.

OHSHITRUNAROUND.gif

cklzpd.png
yhaoqh.png
WE ARE DEAD SO SO DEAD

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Public declaration of war incoming.

nypaevygkx.jpg
Unholy creatures of Atlantis. Speaking on behalf of Marignon and the Inquisition, I hereby declare war upon your nation. The dominion of your false god brings death, and that makes you no better than Lemuria, or even long-dead Empire of Ermor. The population in your provinces dies rapidly, and Marignon will not tolerate this. We are the God-chosen defenders of people, and we WILL protect them from your foul influence! You can expect our righteous army to cross the borders as soon as our Non-Aggression Pact expires. However, Marignon offers you a chance to avoid the bloodshed. Withdraw all your forces stationed in Fanglia and Lomark now. Surrender these provinces without resistance, so that Marignon can save the local population before it's too late. Do that, and I give you my word that you won't see Marignon attacking you again. Refuse - and be annihilated. Make your choice, abominations, and do it fast.

Dayyālu

Arcane
cklzpd.png
Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

yhaoqh.png
We are ded. So so ded.

cklzpd.png
What if we give them the provinces?

yhaoqh.png
Uhnnnn.... in exchange for what? He wants a Throne province and then to eat TC's cap while TC is fighting against Lemuria. 'cause a newb player is easy to conquer or something. Plus he's making random and clearly wrong assumptions about a Death dominion (it's minimal, bro, and it's thematic!)

cklzpd.png
Damn damn damn damn. What should we do?

yhaoqh.png
What we always do? Die a lot while the others fail to organize properly and to deal with the 7-fortresses N9 Blood Nation? TALK TO THE MONKEYS DOWN IN DEPARTMENT 42! NO ONE EVER LISTENS! THEY THINK THEY CAN BEAT GRIMWULF ALONE!

cklzpd.png
We leave TC die and leave the Throne province? But so he'll get two caps! No one saved Arco either! We're so dead.

yhaoqh.png
*cries*

Lizzurd

Cipher
Dear Dayyālu

I am sorry to interrupt you, but I also have brought you some news. May it be known that some time ago I have formed an alliance against you. Now it is the moment to remove our masks and start the invasion! We don't wish to annihilate you totally, but each of us wants to grab a part of your lands. You have become too big threat, and now you must pay for it. We declare the war upon you!

Signed by Grimwulf, KoolNoodles, Lizzurd, noisenerd, sqeeco.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
If I may offer a suggestion - stygian rains works really well with Atlantean magic weapons and Marignon lack of such. Also obviously darkness and grip of winter.

You guys should totally gang bang Grimwulf more instead of like me...

Dayyālu

Arcane
If I may offer a suggestion - stygian rains works really well with Atlantean magic weapons and Marignon lack of such. Also obviously darkness and grip of winter.

You guys should totally gang bang Grimwulf more instead of like me...

Thanks. Research is difficult, but I nonetheless tried to reach some objectives with Atlantis.

Beats me why they keep alive Marignon, but Grimmie is a pleasant chap in diplo and I've not made a single aggressive move in the entire game, so I guess they feel it's safer. Hope it will not end like the Wasteland game, where everyone wanted to be smart and got steamrolled instead.

'cause they know better than poor, old Dayyalu. Or maybe Lizzurd is simply shitposting, by giving away precious suprise from his allies. Who knows! He's insane, after all.

Dayyalu said:
What we always do? Die a lot while the others fail to organize properly and to deal with the 7-fortresses N9 Blood Nation? TALK TO THE MONKEYS DOWN IN DEPARTMENT 42! NO ONE EVER LISTENS! THEY THINK THEY CAN BEAT GRIMWULF ALONE!

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Dear Dayyālu

I am sorry to interrupt you, but I also have brought you some news. May it be known that some time ago I have formed an alliance against you. Now it is the moment to remove our masks and start the invasion! We don't wish to annihilate you totally, but each of us wants to grab a part of your lands. You have become too big threat, and now you must pay for it. We declare the war upon you!

Signed by Grimwulf, KoolNoodles, Lizzurd, noisenerd, sqeeco.

:deathclaw:

You haven't played in difficult research for a long time, eh?

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Dunno, what turn is it?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom