Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 10: New Blood for the Feast

Which era should we play in?

• Early Age

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Middle Age

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Late Age

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Dayyālu

Arcane
Am I the only one actually having fun with this :( ?

Yes. This game is cancer, and I am saying that by playing at the same time in DeclineNow, where diplo is shit and Dreaad is running a conga line on my sorry furry ass.

Seriously, guys.

Can I ask for 48 hours? I could technically play the turn now, but I'm out on company duty of an elderly relative, and shitposting is ok, playing for one hour straight Dominions is not.

Monday I'll be back to be raped by Grimwulf and to submit again to this fucking mess of fucking fuck of a flying ffffffffffffffffffff............

We all have a plan of destroying sqeecoo, but unfortunately his cowardly ass is hiding behind Dayyalu's back. Have to break the damn frog's spine first.

Let's do 24h one last time. Or don't, but Marignon will stale in this case.

:lol:

Seriously, I'm going to start searching for a sub. This game on my side feels like work, and I don't want to burnout.

Dayyālu

Arcane

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
And now Bogarus breaks his promise too. I'm not even surprised. This game is pure filth.

Put the game to a halt until I find a sub. If everything else fails, I'll go AI. Not because of position, which is strong and could be game-winning potentially, but because of the players. Not gonna force myself to play with these people. Fuck this game and this "style" of "diplomacy".

KoolNoodles

Arcane
And now Bogarus breaks his promise too. I'm not even surprised. This game is pure filth.

Put the game to a halt until I find a sub. If everything else fails, I'll go AI. Not because of position, which is strong and could be game-winning potentially, but because of the players. Not gonna force myself to play with these people. Fuck this game and this "style" of "diplomacy".

We had no treaties, but nice try pal with the "woe is me I only have a late game blood powerhouse and tons of demons/angels/territory" speak. Laughable, and as you are trying to domkill me. Not like I've actually attacked you yet anyways, as far as I can see it's all special monsters(that failed).:greatjob:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Cut the crap.

We had no treaties,

mvayye.jpg

you are trying to domkill me

qoidzm.jpg

Can you people be any more pathetic with your out-of-the-ass excuses? Fuck's sake.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Ah, bringing up the private convos, the last resort. Again, have I attacked? Technically no. Just because you state your intentions about the blood saccing, doesn't make it right, by the way. But this is all silly season. You've got some weird ideas about this game's diplomacy being against you. I think we're all pretty much playing how we've always played.

If it's a chore or detestable, then by all means find a sub. Shouldn't be playing a game you don't want to play. Would be a shame though, I think.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Ah, bringing up the private convos, the last resort.

Last resort my ass. Am I supposed to silently watch you lie? I've censored the private shit. You're welcome.

Again, have I attacked? Technically no.

Hey, Dreaad. Remember you've accused me of sending stealthy BVC carriers to soften your forces 1 turn before our NAP was over in D11? Again, I was wrong back then, despite fighting for survival. But look at this guy over here. The one who's supposedly honorable an' shit. Ok, let's forget that he's bombarding me with horrors and Mind Hunts past last 4 or 5 turns - it's anonymous rituals. I know it's him, but I can't OFFICIALLY accuse him. Much like our BVC situation, except I confessed to you right away. Because I'm really bad at being a hypocrite bastard.

But then a TECHINCALLY NOT AN ATTACK HAPPENS

atfcqh.jpg

Could have sieged my fort, why the fuck not? Technically it's a siege. Not an attack.

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
Hey, Dreaad. Remember you've accused me of sending stealthy BVC carriers to soften your forces 1 turn before our NAP was over in D11? Again, I was wrong back then, despite fighting for survival. But look at this guy over here. The one who's supposedly honorable an' shit. Ok, let's forget that he's bombarding me with horrors and Mind Hunts past last 4 or 5 turns - it's anonymous rituals. I know it's him, but I can't OFFICIALLY accuse him. Much like our BVC situation, except I confessed to you right away. Because I'm really bad at being a hypocrite bastard.

But then a TECHINCALLY NOT AN ATTACK HAPPENS

atfcqh.jpg

Could have sieged my fort, why the fuck not? Technically it's a siege. Not an attack.

You mean that time you lowered the population of my capital to 12,000 while claiming the NAP was valid :argh::negative::lol::dance:

So many mixed emotions. But none can beat my horror at realizing that I would never face giants in anything other than Cold 3..... with Abysians :negative:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Also Grimwulf, maybe I sent that Bukavac thinking it was Atlantis territory(since I can't see anything over there anyways and the last intel I had was from you, showing it as Atlantis), and was just going to say to Atlantis "Oops I thought that was Marignon....", because really I'm just hoping you guys kill each other as always while fucking around with each?

Also Mictlan can easily send horrors and do Mind Hunts, and Atlantis can do Mind Hunts as well(and maybe Horrors with just a few gifts of slaves from either myself or Mictlan), and with Starfire Staff + Astral Lens + Blood Pendant that's plenty of range. Mix and match penetration items as needed.

So really, you have no idea if I am doing anything malicious, you're just guessing. Maybe it's all part of the diplomacy game being played. :martini:

Seriously though, don't quit on this game after all that RP goodness earlier. It's not even that bad. Unless, you are really just tired of playing this game and then that's fair. Do what you gotta do.

Also, sorry noisenerd , the game was getting boring and I thought it would be extended into infinity. The days of Man are......short.

sqeecoo

Arcane
The thing that saddens me the most about this game inexplicably going to shit is that Matalarata built a huge empire with the power of friendship and love. I was really interested in whether he'd be able to win this!

sqeecoo

Arcane
So, what, do we declare this game finished, dead and gone? I vote we proclaim Matalarata the honorary victor :)

sqeecoo

Arcane
I mean, do people even want to continue this after all the drama and two major subs? Matalarata? KN? I know I'm not especially keen on it, but looking for yet another sub just feels stupid.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I mean, do people even want to continue this after all the drama and two major subs? Matalarata? KN? I know I'm not especially keen on it, but looking for yet another sub just feels stupid.

The drama doesn't bother me, personally. The subbing out maybe more so, as the game loses some of the fun dynamic/flavor. I like playing Dominions regardless though, and have never survived as Bogarus this long so it's still interesting. Even if I were down to my cap I'd be playing. I might grumble about it, but w/e.

All the other games I am in have come crashing to a halt for one reason or another so I am not overly stressed about this one. For a while there when Decline11/Decline12/DeclineNow were kind of crazy I was distracted, but now...... :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom