Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 12 - Like Lambs to the slaughter *purr* [ We need more catnip! ]

Zzz

Savant
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I don't know enough to comment on ages/mods. Will go with whatever you guys decide.

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
Seems like this game will never happen, since nobody wants to lead the teams. Nice try, though. Waiting for Decline 13.

:avatard:
Grimwulf is now a team leader.
you mean a coach?

2707.jpg

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Goddamit, raw. I just want to watch people failing at the game, without actually playing it myself. Is it so much to ask?

:negative:

Also, me being 13th player makes zero sense. I'm out, for realz.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Goddamit, raw. I just want to watch people failing at the game, without actually playing it myself. Is it so much to ask?

:negative:

Also, me being 13th player makes zero sense. I'm out, for realz.

No, no, you don't get it. You play the match without being a player. You only lead the team.

THE ULTIMATE DOMINIONS EXPERIENCE: NOT EVEN PLAYING

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Why do you hate me so much? When I lead a team, I always wish I could control ALL NATIONS DIRECTLY, coz it would make things so much easier for me. And you suggest to make the exact opposite thing?

NU

Lizzurd

Cipher
I support raw. For winning in all previous disciple games Grimwulf should be awarded with an extra team in the each next one game!

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Why do you hate me so much? When I lead a team, I always wish I could control ALL NATIONS DIRECTLY, coz it would make things so much easier for me. And you suggest to make the exact opposite thing?

NU
Recommended playing:
Pysol-black-hole-solitaire-deal-1000-with-public-domain-tabletile.png

According to Dayyālu, KoolNoodles should be leading a team.
[Threatening] If noone else will do it by tomorrow, I will lead one.

Last edited:
Grimwulf, Malakal and Johannes as team leaders.

Leaders are banned from viewing the turn files and have to rely only on reports of their highly disciplined minions.

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
I'm not going to wait 3 months.

tumblr_ma0kt8mB4e1ronc0jo1_500.jpg

We are playing middle age.

Lizzurd
Dayyālu
Dreaad
hoverdog

Are team leaders.
Only condtion is that KoolNoodles must be on hoverdogs team because balance of experience. And raw goes on my team because we can do it!! Fuck the haters.

Matalarata
coldcrow
mondblut
Harpsichord
Zzz
@Squeecoo

Lizzurd pick someone from the list
then Dayyalu
then Lizzurd again
then Dayyalu again
then me
and last person goes with hoverdog.

No arguments.

raw I need you to randomize each team to have one of the following nations each: Sceleria, Neifelheim, Ulm and Agartha, (also the four water nations are to be evenly split) the rest of the nations can just be randomized for each team. Teams must pick their nations from the pool they get. Why? Because it's more interesting if it's not the same thing we've seen before and it's more interesting if you have to work around nations that don't necessary work together. No fucking jester option too! I think we can all trust raw with this.

So. Lizzurd. Pick a team member. Just be aware they may not want to follow your orders and let you play for them, be polite to your team.

Dayyālu

Arcane

ON MY ROTTING CORPSE

NOT AFTER THE WARHAMS GAME, DREAAD, NOT AGAIN

I'M NOT ORGANIZING A TEAM OF PLAYERS AGAIN

NG3Wm.gif

If I had the minimal will or disposition to lead this time, I would have done so. Find someone else.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom