Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 12 - Like Lambs to the slaughter *purr* [ We need more catnip! ]

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.

ON MY ROTTING CORPSE

NOT AFTER THE WARHAMS GAME, DREAAD, NOT AGAIN

I'M NOT ORGANIZING A TEAM OF PLAYERS AGAIN

NG3Wm.gif

If I had the minimal will or disposition to lead this time, I would have done so. Find someone else.
:happytrollboy: Don't be like that. Just explain that to your team after you recruit them :smug:. Pick coldcrow he's solid and can lead. Or just pick players who you know don't mind autonomy. Which in this case is most of them. Besides cute kittens won't sway me I know you can do this Dayyalu, I believe!

Dayyālu

Arcane
Don't be like that. Just explain that to your team after you recruit them :smug:. Pick coldcrow he's solid and can lead. Or just pick players who you know don't mind autonomy. Which in this case is most of them. Besides cute kittens won't sway me I know you can do this Dayyalu, I believe!

*Checks player lists, trying to find someone to dump the work on

KoolNoodles is already in team hoverdog

Sqeecoo was smart enough to specify

Mondblut will kill me in RL

Only one solution
Fuck I'm always late :negative: Tags not working again.

Berekän ; YOU HAVE A NEW JOB

*Flees into the night*

Dreaad

Arcane
Aaaaand the last member of my team is Matalarata! Almost like our team in decline5.
Dayyalu wasn't picking Berekan, he was replacing himself with Berekan :lol:. So it is in fact Berekan's turn to pick a player. Sorry Matalarata you're still on the table.

Let's take a quite moment to mourn the loss of Dayyalu :salute: being a captain can drive men insane.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
:neveraskedforthis: I don't have what it takes to lead a team, thrown under the bus before starting, what a fate. Hopefully mondblut can carry this team to victory.

I won't forget this Dayyālu!

Dreaad

Arcane
Alright so right now the teams are.

Lizzurd - squeecoo
Berekan - mondblut
Dreaad - raw
hoverdog - koolnoodles

Players still left to be taken are:

Matalarata
coldcrow
Harpsichord
Zzz

And it is now lizzurds turn to pick his last team member. Prepare yourself matalrata :lol:

Dayyālu

Arcane
I won't forget this Dayyālu!

The blood of the innocents is on Dreaad, as always. He did this. Any curses, voodoo stuff, ancients Sumerian magic or whatever must be sent in his direction.

The problems I've found is mostly, range. He's too far away, and the province limits hits me the hardest. But I trust that you will understand and send the proper measures against him.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
raw I need you to randomize each team to have one of the following nations each: Sceleria, Neifelheim, Ulm and Agartha, (also the four water nations are to be evenly split) the rest of the nations can just be randomized for each team. Teams must pick their nations from the pool they get. Why? Because it's more interesting if it's not the same thing we've seen before and it's more interesting if you have to work around nations that don't necessary work together. No fucking jester option too! I think we can all trust raw with this.

Give me 3 months.

This thread is already better than the game will be. :lol:
:bro:

sqeecoo

Arcane
Dayyälu's forsaken :D

Matalarata, welcome aboard!

Dreaad, you said to distribute Sceleria, Neifelheim, Ulm and Agartha between the teams - is this MA? How Nifelheim then?

Dayyālu

Arcane
I don't have any idea of what's happening anymore, but I'm proud to see that both Lizzurd and Berekan proudly bear my name.

bEyVmO0.png

Go forth, my children, and kill the treacherous Dreead and everyone under him. I'll support you from the rear.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom