Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 2, We Require More Rains of Stones

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
ОКЕЙ

It took me secondary times to actualy read AND undetrstand LLama's lettter, because it's friday and I'm human Batman.

>There are two options from here. Either you can treat the stale turn as a random event and carry on with the game, or you can roll back the turn and try to host again. If you try the latter yo

Dayyālu

Arcane
Unavoidable Consequence.

clkvmzcrai.png

Seriously, if someone has any idea:

1) Why the llamaserver nuked the game directly;
2) If it's a UW expanded issue (llamabeast suggested so) or a Balam-related issue;
3) Any chance to host the turn manually;

Pliz explain. I get that being a Dominions aspie is cool and good for endless theorycrafing, but a little help would be appreciated!

Lizzurd

Cipher
1 - It wasn't the llama, game crashed when it was processing this turn, llama saw this and automatically sent you this message.
2 - Nobody knows, it is very hard to say even if you have the code. However such errors are common (i meet them in every fifth game that lasted to the late phase). Take in mind that this was the first turn after the patch.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Do we try to continue? There must be closure! I propose a setpiece battle between Xibalba and Atlantis to decide the winner.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I see no way how can we proceed this turn. But somebody with admin password should send an email to Llamabeast, at least ask him to return the game page. At least we should try to send our turns again, just in case.

If that doesn't work - fuck it, really.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I see no way how can we proceed this turn. But somebody with admin password should send an email to Llamabeast, at least ask him to return the game page. At least we should try to send our turns again, just in case.

If that doesn't work - fuck it, really.
I have already done this; but as it looks like the game is off. Sorry folks.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Goodbye, Decline2. I've learned much, and you will not be missed.

:salute: to Grimwulf and Sqeecoo, I could not have better companions, even if we failed to do the last big battle. I'll thank you more privately.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
Is someone good with graphics artistry? My inner competition sperg isn't satisfied until I hand Grimwulf a trophy (and I am pictured shaking hands - a german thing). But my sorry attempts haven't proven fruitful (just look at the introductory pictures to the Decline series) so if anyone feels his calling, please PM me.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Is someone good with graphics artistry? My inner competition sperg isn't satisfied until I hand Grimwulf a trophy (and I am pictured shaking hands - a german thing). But my sorry attempts haven't proven fruitful (just look at the introductory pictures to the Decline series) so if anyone feels his calling, please PM me.

raw, as much as I appreciate it, I suspect none of the survived players will agree with my victory:lol: Besides, ain't worth the trouble. You have to prepare Decline 9, the 1st of September is almost here.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
raw, as much as I appreciate it, I suspect none of the survived players will agree with my victory:lol: Besides, ain't worth the trouble. You have to prepare Decline 9, the 1st of September is almost here.
I had this planned all along for all the Decline games. But my lack of artistic talent threw a monkey wrench into my plans. Which was OK so far because these games lasted a lot longer than anticipated.

Dayyālu

Arcane

Grimwulf did not win, to be honest. The specific conditions we made for declaring a winner can't be met. I do not doubt that he would have won even on the specific conditions we had set ( :lol: ) but let us say this game went on a weird trajectory after a while.

But it was fun.

I give my Men of the Match award to Grimwulf, for sportmanship and excellent tactics, KoolNoodles, for surviving a gangbang for a while and giving a bloody nose to everyone, sqeecoo, because he has been a great ally and a fun companion, Mraston for being fairly fun ...

Geez. I guess I should then say than I should give it to almost everyone, enemy or not :lol:. Bar a couple of cases...

To end this, here my God, my weirdest Basalt King, and the general that survived the biggest amount of weird stuff.

jepaxtxfbc.png

HAHA I remain undefeated (D3 doesnt count fuck rushes).

Still warms my heart. That was a good job :), despite most of the merit being Coxwaggle's.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Ah dang, llama bomb. Cool though nonetheless. Thanks for the updates and good game. It seems ages ago that I was ruling over the flourishing kingdom of Mictlan......

:negative:

sqeecoo

Arcane
giphy.gif

There must be some closure! Can we agree that Grimwulf and Dayyalu won then?

Summoning Grimwulf and other victims of Decline2 to this thread...
GFPDqwF.png

Now that sufficient time has passed, and the pain has mostly faded away and given way to sweet, golden memories and oblivion, it's time to bring forth the prestigious trophy of Decline.

raw will be here shortly* for a congratulatory speech.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom