Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 2, We Require More Rains of Stones

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I don't know what's gonna happen next turn, but it's gonna be messy.

jnfgfc.jpg

I wish you luck, gentlemen. And may the strongest bat win.

Lizzurd

Cipher
I guess he is simply drunk.
Also, can you extend the turn for another 12 hours? I am afraid grimwulf is already unconscious.

Oh, nevermind.

Lizzurd

Cipher
Batmen are so rude.

vouqtc.jpg

Weather forecast over Marverni: toad rains, volcano eruptions, tidal waves. Have a nice day!

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Let it be known to the world that nation of Marverni is now dead, consumed by bad weather and game-breaking financial crisis.

R.I.P., Marverni. You will be remembered as the only nation of this pbem that violated an official NAP.

dead-pig.png

Dayyālu

Arcane
Batman! You went the wrong way again. Now that devious frog got the first bite.

Yep, Russian Style. the losses in my mage corps were negligible, but 400+ chaff always saddens me. A fair trade for one of your irreplaceable Mandehas, but it stings my pride.

And of course the failure to breach your walls. Something in the calculations does not add up: I do have the numerical advantage and the three Crumbles got in without an itch (Basalt Kings are not feeble human mages to be stopped by a Flame Dome). So why the heck your walls are undamaged and you are even repairing?

Oh well, I can kill you slowly. Your assassins are mostly dead and disease demons ineffective.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
This season is becoming exhausting, people. I say we make a 72h hosting interval. There are other things in life, apart from making turns in Decline 2.

Batman is tired.

tired-batman.jpg

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
This is literally Xibalba-Lanka war:

It features everything. Empty Lankan castles, strange undead creatures here and there, occasional crazy SC, and blood magic ending.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Let us know who wins next year.

Call me again when you'll have to set up a 90+ Mages battleline with 1400+ chaff, almost went psychotic on that one

I was running a checkup of the spells and formations on a .txt file

Insanity

72h sound good

You have literally two fortresses left

Two

This is literally Xibalba-Lanka war:

It features everything. Empty Lankan castles, strange undead creatures here and there, occasional crazy SC, and blood magic ending.

Cartoons for kids were less gruesome back in my day

To understand my side of the war against Lanka, you'll have to understand that's a asymmetric war. Everyone knows that Blood magic is awesome. And that Lankan summons are deadly. So we march on, enduring the tempest of random horrors and assassins and Disease demons (most of them get killed off by Apprentices of the deep, bar an hilarious case of a Rakshashi getting killed by autorout against one of my Thugs). We soldier on, breaching line of defense after line of defense, while he keeps getting more ghouls.

And now I'm sieging a 1700 defense castle with my biggest army even that took 400+ losses simply to kill off a Mandeha, and I can't make a dent out of it. It's like your stock fantasy novel, with the good guys holed up in the Last Fortress while the vast resources of the malevolent Empire pour in to crush them.

Only in this case Atlantis is, as usual, pretty much the Last and Best Hope for Everyone and the foes are sadistic cannibal rapist demon monkeys.

The greatest minds in the Basalt City have tackled with the problem, and the solution is obvious.

GIANT ROBOTS GOLEMS

Last edited:
Let us know who wins next year.

Call me again when you'll have to set up a 90+ Mages battleline with 1400+ chaff, almost went psychotic on that one

I was running a checkup of the spells and formations on a .txt file

Insanity

72h sound good

You have literally two fortresses left

Two

It's not fortresses you have to script.

To understand my side of the war against Lanka, you'll have to understand that's a asymmetric war. Everyone knows that Blood magic is awesome. And that Lankan summons are deadly. So we march on, enduring the tempest of random horrors and assassins and Disease demons (most of them get killed off by Apprentices of the deep, bar an hilarious case of a Rakshashi getting killed by autorout against one of my Thugs). We soldier on, breaching line of defense after line of defense, while he keeps getting more ghouls.

And now I'm sieging a 1700 defense castle with my biggest army even that took 400+ losses simply to kill off a Mandeha, and I can't make a dent out of it. It's like your stock fantasy novel, with the good guys holed up in the Last Fortress while the vast resources of the malevolent Empire pour in to crush them.

Only in this case Atlantis is, as usual, pretty much the Last and Best Hope for Everyone and the foes are sadistic cannibal rapist demon monkeys.

No, it's fitting. We are the good guys and you are just slimy ancient monsters from the sea.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom