Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 2, We Require More Rains of Stones

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Once again, well-fought, Lanka. :salute: You managed to cause some damage, but it was an uneven battle from the start. You had no chance.

Also, this is literally the first time I ever had an off-script cast of Bloodletting. Fucks sake, you didn't even have living units - why is AI so retarded?

Lizzurd

Cipher
Once again, well-fought, Xibalba. :salute: You managed to cause some gold losses, but it was an uneven from the start. You had no other way.

Also, this is literally the first time i ever had conquered twice more territories from a nation who is three times larger of me. Fucks sake, why are bats so retarted?
:troll:

Dayyālu

Arcane
What the fuck is going on with this game.

If it's about the extension, I granted it because it's proper etiquette.

If it's about in-game diplo, everything went to hell when the bats summoned a random Slavic madman that started a genocidal war against everyone. Before the situation was almost clear.

Almost.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
No, I mean we stopped getting new turns. Like at all. Extensions all the time.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
everything went to hell when the bats summoned a random Slavic madman

Well, I just did John's job - asked around for a sub. Otherwise, we would probably had to wait an eternity unti some autist from Desura agreed to join this mess. I mean, we can't just switch a 40+ provinces nation to AI, can we?

Although I'm not happy with new diplo as well. And it's very irritating when people ask for a 12-turn NAP, only to violate it on turn 2. Would be fun in roleplaying pbem, with some kind of backstory narrative follow-up. Not fun in pure competitive lategame. Just makes things even more exhausting.

But hey, maybe it's Lizzurd's strategy. Make batman hate everything about Decline 2, and follow John to the glorious land of UNDEFEATED ONES. It might actually work. I swear, one more month of Decline 2, and I'm ready to give up on this goddamn marathon.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Casual. I lasted 140+ turns at my own game. I did genocide the entire world pop tho.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Oh, noes! A backstab from Malakal! Who would have expected that?

... I would. :smug:

YEOhcg4.jpg

Always have the decency to declare war, men. Otherwise you risk to lose AND look stupid.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Nay, I granted it.

Congrats to Lanka for the heroic defense. It was something. Particularly after the Rings debacle of the last turn!

Rushing does not adapt to Atlantis' style. Oh, well, swapping kills is my job.... sooner or later you'll break.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
It was the least surprising attack ever considering I told you I allied Marverni a few turns ago. So yeah.

Particularly after the Rings debacle of the last turn!

It was quite silly to have them both on one flimsy caster. I don't think she even was doing anything that would quite require them.

For others: Atlantis' first assassin (earth elemental) that was sent to my last holdout managed to choose my one caster that was holding both ring of sorcery and of wizardry.

---

And yeah... thanks to whoever gave that extension. (I'm assuming Dayyālu.)

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I demand full battle report, your casualties included!

By the way. Guess what I found in your Throne province:

2WWQEyH.jpg

This pbem could go so much better for Lanka. Always site search Throne provinces, people.

Yes, you could say that my game has not been completely optimal.

I didn't have any fire mages early on and when I later got them they apparently never got over there.

Btw. that province is not a cave. If you ever get to that second edition of this map ;)

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
I demand full battle report, your casualties included!

By the way. Guess what I found in your Throne province:

2WWQEyH.jpg

This pbem could go so much better for Lanka. Always site search Throne provinces, people.

Huh, I thought throne provinces came fully explored

EDIT: Nvm, I thought you were talking about capital provinces, derp

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Rate me, /Dex

evr2Kwf.jpg

Fighting in every war since Ulm. Still no heroic ability. Am I doing smth wrong, or Titan-types can't enter HoF even if they are not Pretenders?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom