Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 2, We Require More Rains of Stones

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
He only has three stars worth of experience tho, thats very little. My number 1 guy has hundreds of kills in melee.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Ach, my defeat on Mud Wood was born due to rashness. That's not my way. Thanks for giving me full info on what you recovered, though, that can be useful.

It's a pity almost all of the Basalt Kings escaped. The Apprentice and Mage losses hurt a bit, I'll admit, but I can manage. Let's see how and what you will risk next turn, you should be in the red for thousand of gold and your gem situation should be horrible.

And to all the interested parties: do not think that because I lost a battle I have lost my fangs. I may not be a Blood Nation like someone else, but I can hold the line where I need to.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I may not be a Blood Nation like someone else, but I can hold the line where I need to.

Deiopites Christ, paint me black then. First I am attacked by NAP-violating mad boar. Then by backstabbing elf. And I'm still the bad guy.

I did literally nothing since my war with Machaka (that I tried to carry out in as much honorable way as possible). And wasn't even going to invade shit. Just to harass Lanka a little bit, so he would consider cancelling Perpetual Storm (that fucked up gold income for everybody, mind you).

You people suicide your forces attacking my patrols, and still blame old bat for that. Have some shame.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Sure, bat. I would dislike your eventual.... change of heart. Slavs have been proven to be untrustworthy neighbours.

So I prefer to warn and discuss in public, like proper men (or frogs, or bats) should do.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I will attack you eventually, frog - have no illusions about that. Was going to do it after collecting all Demon Lords, but look at me now - have to play grumpy cat with all those annoying mice around me.

Anyway, you can join the bat-bang and have no satisfaction about 3 vs 1 victory. Or you can gimme a while to clean the garbage, and fight a proper 1 vs 1. Like tru men.

One thing I can promise: when I finally decide to invade you, you will be warned. No backstabs, no agreement violations. And after this is all over, you will know - old bat achieved victory in honest, glorious battle.

Lizzurd

Cipher
Anyway, you can join the bat-bang and have no satisfaction about 3 vs 1 victory. Or you can gimme a while to clean the garbage, and fight a proper 1 vs 1. Like tru men.
Currently it looks more like 1 vs 3 boar-elves-bang.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
4VbJvG3.jpg

Ermor plays with style.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Or uses that item to fool scouts. I see no reason why anyone would summon this many banes.

Lizzurd

Cipher
And i require another 24 hours to do my turn. It's not like i don't have enough time, but there is still many issues with war and i want to get a bit more time to solve them.
I think another players would agree with this postpone.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
And i require another 24 hours to do my turn. It's not like i don't have enough time, but there is still many issues with war and i want to get a bit more time to solve them.
I think another players would agree with this postpone.
Hosting postponed for Decline2 by 24 hours. The game will now host at 19:24 GMT on Sunday June 28th.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Turn 87. Xibalba ENDURES gangbang from TNN and Marverni. So hard. Much pain.

ckzqlofawi.png

Especially dem BOARS. Hordes upon hordes of crazy suicidal boars.

gxmwrahkin.png

Psychological attack is too much to bear!

On a serious note, switch to goddamn AI already - everybody's sick of Decline 2. TNN is gonna e domkilled in a couple more turns; and Marverni is, well, Marverni.

Swtich to AI now, so we can sort it all out between the leaders. In some sort of duel-of-honor fashion, just to get rid of Decline 2 asap.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Hey Im having fun murdering Ermor and his overpriced thugs with my bugs. Let the guy learn.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom