Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 2, We Require More Rains of Stones

Dayyālu

Arcane
You can't beat killing a Dakini with 5 PD, though.

*Dakini casts Mistform, Mirror Image*

*Charges in* *Murders Barbarian PD*

*Lanka forgot to equip weapons, Dakini gets skewered by the PD commander's Coral Armour*

*Dakini fails morale check* *Dies of poison while fleeing*

And today I learned that boars lack natural Water Breathing capabilities. Who knew!

Lizzurd

Cipher
On a serious note, switch to goddamn AI already - everybody's sick of Decline 2. TNN is gonna e domkilled in a couple more turns; and Marverni is, well, Marverni.
Hey, this Marverni is a blood nation in full rights and is able to blood sacrifice. With both us guns charged all other nations will get vanished before you manage to destroy me.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Hey, this Marverni is a blood nation in full rights and is able to blood sacrifice. With both us guns charged all other nations will get vanished before you manage to destroy me.

Keep dreamin' :lol:

With TNN dead you will have some problems in keeping at bay the wonderful things of the world, and I can guarantee I have enough safe havens of high dominion to survive at least 20 turns. And of course, that if you can manage to beat 70+ Temple checks. Sure, blood sac is awesome, but for long you can keep it up?

Not that you will still be around in twenty turns, of course. And that 90+ Mage blob is a wonderful thing, heck what I'm going to throw against it.

Lizzurd

Cipher
heck what I'm going to throw against it.
I am very curious by myself. Multiple earth attacks? I have too much mages. disease spells? They need only 10 months to work out. massive fire and ice storms? They are very bad in actual killing.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Ehhhhh, they're kind of a big problem. If I had more Faerie Queens with Beast Mastery that stack would have been already dead (Beast Mastery on the first turn on your attack and everything would have been squished, you were without counters). If I was TNN, RoA. But I'm not TNN.

As it stands now, it's problematic

:negative:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
If Ozelotls are so great why wont you try to kill me instead of preaching me out? Checkmate bats.

Because I'm too lazy to bother, obviously.

gamjbCxBQ7-10.png

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
What? Marverni had very decent standing at the time you left the party. Much potential. Lizzurd was doing very good at causing chaos, and slowly-gradually pushing Atlantis.

But then he stabbed me for god knows what reason, and fucked it all up. Now his chances are zero, and it's perfectly ok to go AI.

Dayyālu

Arcane
What? Marverni had very decent standing at the time you left the party. Much potential. Lizzurd was doing very good at causing chaos, and slowly-gradually pushing Atlantis.

EHM EHM EHM EHM

The amount of losses that Marverni has caused are 1/10 of what I've suffered against Lanka. And he barely conquered a single second-rate fortress, while I got a cap out of him. And his victories were obtained simply due to the fact "what the heck Marverni now is jumping everywhere". Now that the situation has stabilized, we'll see how long he endures as his boars drown and his temples burn.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I agree that Lanka is under-appriciated here. I would say that Joined on the 4th of July had arguably caused the most damage upon Xibalba during this entire pbem.

But hey, at least Marverni tried! Did I tell you the story about "Saving Private Golem" operation done by Marverni and TNN several turns ago? It was smth like this:

1. Marverni's Golem besieges one of Xibalban castles.
2. Happy batman prepares to harvest all that SWEET LOOT, equipping black heart on random cheap-ass mage.
3. Stupid batman tells his intentions to Marverni, because what can he do? Assassinations are proceeded before movement. And assassination victims are always acting off-script.
4. Now here is the smart-ass part: next turn TNN Cloud Trapezes his pony on the same castle! Rituals are proceeded before assassinations, so pony engages Golem in battle. Golem immidiately casts Returning.

Now that's creative, I say! Ofc, that pony got raepd by assassin. And dat Golem died to another assassin in the end. But hey - they tried.

Lizzurd

Cipher
This game is more like a text fighting. Guess how many great and epic battles were held between me and bats/frogs?
ZERO
How many castles were captured?
One from each side.
How many messages were written?
Hundreds!
There is no sense to go AI unless i can also go AI on this forum.

Dayyālu

Arcane
This game is more like a text fighting. Guess how many great and epic battles were held between me and bats/frogs?

Several skirmishes, and I consider Rivia a medium battle. Pity you won, sadly the troops were kind of a hodgepodge of stuff I had around.

How many messages were written?

Words are cheap. Cheaper than gems..

I've personally gone AI about 30 turns ago, but I just send AI's turns as my own.

Not possible. The AI never retreats. Your last two turns have been AI-like, though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom