Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 2, We Require More Rains of Stones

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Want to throw that all in a huge battle? You're attacking

I can only hope that you will at least try to do something before you go extinct. Add some glory to your perfomance for a change.

If you convince Atlantis and Ermor to bugger off I could focus my attention on you. That was the initial plan anyway. But oh well.

Dayyālu

Arcane
If you convince Atlantis and Ermor to bugger off I could focus my attention on you. That was the initial plan anyway. But oh well.

I only want the pain to stop

I'm trying to make the pain stop

And drowning Boars by the dozen in the meantime, sure, that diminishes the pain a little

but not enough

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Dat random name generator, tho

wsoytvjyqu.jpg

How many chac would chac chaac chac if chac could chac chaac?

Lizzurd

Cipher
Prepare Uranus, Grimwulf. The power of stars is coming after you! Their rays will seek you over all the world until your death! Surrender - and remain alive!

Marverni 2h file received

nightplains_final_1280.jpg

Lizzurd

Cipher
The Marverni Department of Astrology has revealed the next predictions regarding the next month:
1-lisbon-earthquake-1755-granger.jpg
david-death-of-marat-resized-600.jpeg
Thetriumphofdeath.jpg
Please do your turns!

Dayyālu

Arcane
Elvez are superiorrrrrrrr

qcowkcvaky.png

Just at casting Rain Of Stones, sure

And even at that they are not that good against an even unprepared opponent. A pity, I thought you would go for Rivia and not for Prosperland. Little mistake, we should correct that. The point is, will your economy and raiding shut down sooner or later? Your losses are insane. I can re-recruit pretty much every loss in a single turn.

And can someone tell me what Marverni was talking about? The only offensive stuff he did against me was a completely useless Horror attack and a low-level ritual, not that I care. Where's muh Apocalypse?

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
You there, Manfrog. And you, fabulous Ermorian human. Can somebody tell the blind bat where is SUPERIOR dominion still left?

rlayksoxfu.jpg

Apparently, some autists still worship him. Somewhere.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I cant hear you over you losing entire armies to four mages Dayyālu

What is even more humiliating for you is the fact that somehow not all my teleports even worked.

Dayyālu

Arcane
I cant hear you over you losing entire armies to four mages Dayyālu

What is even more humiliating for you is the fact that somehow not all my teleports even worked.

5 : 1 losses against you are welcomed. I shall grind your increasingly weaker forces under an endless tide of disciplined Atlantean chaff. You can't hold forever. You can't hide forever. Sooner or later, you will have to fight without those nice RoS chaincastings.

And I'll be here. Waiting.

If you don't get Domkilled before, of course :lol:

But entertain me... do you truly think that you can still Throne Rush? It's mathematically impossible to make it.

Lizzurd

Cipher
It is my great plan, everything is under control. Please stay calm and watch Tir Na Nog annihilated the world burn.
tactical_strategy_by_kevindragon-d593u0u.jpg

Magoth, that traitor, working for Batman?! I hope he pays well.

Maybe he got a bit butt hurt after those "why don't you go and drown yourself" orders.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Magoth, that traitor, working for Batman?!

:shunthenonbeliever:

Goddamit, Lanka. Why did you do this to me? After all I've done for your nation. I took good care of your capital, keeping unrest no higher than 150. I allowed you to bribe me into ceasing warfare. And I have to say that your bribe was shitty. I just like gifts, so you know.

And that's how you repay me?

vzqysdgyxe.jpg

I was considering giving you some more bribes this turn, but then I took another look at them and realised that they were too shitty even for my standards.

Lizzurd

Cipher
I feel GLOBAL WORKERS STRUGGLE. No boundaries could keep this force in bay! Soon all kings will get down and soviets will reign worldwide!

Marverni ministry of propaganda wants to remind that the highest legislature of Marverni is a druids assembly, which is also known as druids soviet.

Dayyālu

Arcane
I feel GLOBAL WORKERS STRUGGLE. No boundaries could keep this force in bay! Soon all kings will get down and soviets will reign worldwide!

Marverni ministry of propaganda wants to remind that the highest legislature of Marverni is a druids assembly, which is also known as druids soviet.

Pfeeeeeh. Everyone knows that only Atlantis is supporting the struggle of the lower classes* through our enlightened system of government. Don't believe such crude propaganda done by weird and corrupted lizard and boar fetishists. See for yourself the results! And I will talk only of our abovewater results, because the UW realms have enjoyed years of growth and safety!

Under Atlantis:

ovqmqotdih.png

Order! Laws both human and Atlantean are upheld and the people are safe from wanton destruction, demon incursions, random banditry or blood hunts!

uoyywlondd.png

Growth! Hundreds of thousand humans work daily in the fields and towns under the benevolent rule of the Basalt City!

ckqrquqhwz.png

Production! Even as we are speaking, new settlements are built, cities with Basalt walls, a symbol of brotherhood between sea and land. Protected by powerful enchantments, and made safe by the Will of the Basalt Kings and the strength of the Grand Army of Atlantis!

Dozens of faiths and cultures thrive under our rule. Simply compare with the corrupted lands under the sway of cruel Elvish overlords or of bloodthirsty barbarians! Lands where no one is safe and young girls are abducted and sacrificed daily in honour of some corrupted God!

Join Atlantis. Support the future of this world. The true supporters of the common people. Because we do not speak with empty words... our results are clear for all to see.

*Ermor is doing the same, but they are kinda smaller so they can't compare

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom