Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 8: Lizzurd vs Grimwulf. HOW QUICKLY THE TIDE TURNS

Should Lizzurd and Grimwulf control Pretender nations, with Pretenders bearing their own names?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Grimwulf I was just joking, my dislike of two teams disciple games is great but playing disciple Ermor is worth trying.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Okay, then we roll with 4 player teams.

mnnjslubyx.jpg

Lizzurd

Cipher
I guess i just found the fifth player for my team so we could continue with 5x5. If he accept my proposition then soon he will come and post here himself.

Lizzurd

Cipher
Yeah, i am not sure there is enough space for 5x5. Well, when i was inviting him i was sure there is. He is offline currently so let's wait until he will appear again.

I think we will need some nice messengers to bring him alive and listen to us. You know, the unsurpassed messengers. The best in their class. HAIL TO PANGAEA!
harpy_matriarch_by_mr__jack-d4qol31.jpg

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
You ain't foolin' me, Lizzurd. You got one alt in your team already - dat's enough, I say.
No game for me?
Cut some lizzards tails. He made me sign up here and type a post.
I hate him.

I'll eat his tail for breakfast. Check out Decline 6 - the game needs one more player to replace a missing person. LA Disciples, two teams of 5 players. You can also check Decline 7 - FFA game, 10 players, one more player needed.

derkot

Barely Literate
You ain't foolin' me, Lizzurd. You got one alt in your team already - dat's enough, I say.
No game for me?
Cut some lizzards tails. He made me sign up here and type a post.
I hate him.

I'll eat his tail for breakfast. Check out Decline 6 - the game needs one more player to replace a missing person. LA Disciples, two teams of 5 players. You can also check Decline 7 - FFA game, 10 players, one more player needed.

Noice.

When I stop waste my life IT5 dota2 will finish, I sign up in some game here.
Cant play dominions 5 while being in dacha.

Lizzurd

Cipher
Your picks are overwhelming. I have nothing to do but to surrender. But how can i surrender if the game hasn't started yet? So the only thing left to do is to DRINK. DRINK A LOT. In the halls of VANAHEIM.
latest
But there is no sense to drink alone. Maybe i have to call for someone too? Sure! The Russians are good mates in that. VANARUS IS OUT!
1002.jpg

Lizzurd

Cipher
The red color - is a color of communism. Our team is fully democratic (the poll was based on the votes of Lizzurd and his 3 alts) and we will never let Comintern in our towns! WE BAN T'IEN CH'I!
640px-Flickr_-_Shinrya_-_Laughing_Chinaman.jpg

Lizzurd

Cipher
Goblin carcass in border this morning, sword blade on burst stomach. This world is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The provinces are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the rivers finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the sacreds and pretenders will look up and shout "Save us!"...
...and I'll look down, and whisper "no."
- The Grand Thaumaturg Rorschach of SCELERIA​
100826undead_army.jpg

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
AND THE ANGELS CAME DOWN FROM THE SKY, and told him, "GRIMWULF! You are the Chosen One, for your victory has been foretold! Your men will be victorious, and the reptiles will eat dust. GO FORTH, MEN OF FAITH! FULFIL THINE DESTINY"

And Grimwulf answered, "MKAY". We pick PYTHIUM

EzGZncp.jpg

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Me and Lizzurd decided to play on Grigionia map (118 + 9).

beeewkkffm.jpg

But since it's custom-scripted for six players, I'll have to edit it a bit (starting positions, Throne placement). When I'm done with it, I'll provide download link. While I'm busy, you can make some test-runs in SP, get a grip. Also, if you suggest custom names for provinces like hoverdog did in Decline 2, I can include them in the map no prob.

It might take me a full day or two, because I have a life to live other pbems to play.

Throne setup:
- 2 Thrones of lvl 1
- 4 Thrones of lvl 2
- 2 Thrones of lvl 3
12/16 Victory points to claim Godhood over reptiles.

Last edited:

Lizzurd

Cipher
The wind is wailing. The sounds of battle are closer and closer! I must run! Two caelumits are impaling single vanir and he bleeds to death. Goblins have surrounded centaurs and now they lay exhausted. The magic of skeletons has been dispelled long ago and now their bones decorate the battlefield. But i give no fuck to this. Nirvana is flowing through me. I AM TEH BANDAR LOG!
Nirvana.Samsara.png

Lizzurd

Cipher
Nope, i am the King Maker. Where is your authority now?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom