Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 8: Lizzurd vs Grimwulf. HOW QUICKLY THE TIDE TURNS

Should Lizzurd and Grimwulf control Pretender nations, with Pretenders bearing their own names?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Don't push me, Lizzurd. We are Pretenders, period. That's the whole point of GRIMWULF VS LIZZURD concept, not the GRIWULF VS SOME-GUY-WHO-HIDES-BEHIND-HIS-ALT-OR-SMTH

Lizzurd

Cipher
Then i push on you. There is no fan to hide behind you teammates. I want to capture your capital personally!

And about the GRIMWULF VS LIZZURD concept. As i remember this all was planed to be the game of wits but not the game of two majestic lords with honor bloodlines. If you want you and me be the kings - then we also have to pick nations which represent the countries where we live. And maybe we also have to pick pretenders which are the most similar to our real life personality?

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Then i push on you. There is no fan to hide behind you teammates. I want to capture your capital personally!

I can do it without Disciple. If you don't believe you can do the same, I guess you are not up for the challenge.

I'll just make a poll in the thread. I'll need two days to finish the map anyway. We shall do how people decide. If any of us refuses, he gives up.

Lizzurd

Cipher
Then i have another question. From where this rule came from? I cannot see it on the first page. Do you want to say that you just added it? May i say you even DEMANDED it.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Then i have another question. From where this rule came from? I cannot see it on the first page. Do you want to say that you just added it? May i say you even DEMANDED it.

New rule:

Lizzurd and Grimwulf must play pretender nations and name their pretenders Lizzurd and Grimwulf respectively. Additional titles allowed.

You never replied to this particular rule. As we slavs say "if you don't object, you agree". Besides, it was damn obvious from the start: we are two rivals who gathered followers and prepared to dwelve into each other's dungeons. I could ask Joined on the 4th of July to lead me, but then it will be his victory, and not mine. our mutual one, I mean.

Still mine.
:troll:

Lizzurd

Cipher
Then i want to redone the whole drafting. I was picking nations based on the preferences of my teammates. With this rule from you demented mind they will have to play nations they don't like and have zero experience with. Do you really hate fun so much that you want to strip it from everyone?
I guess you really hate it.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I was picking nations based on the preferences of my teammates. With this rule from you demented mind

The rule was there from the start, I'm not the one to blame if you and your temmates don't read the thread.

Then i want to redone the whole drafting.

We shall not redo drafts. If you want to give up - feel free. Then you can start Decline 9 and challenge me again.

they will have to play nations they don't like and have zero experience with. Do you really hate fun so much that you want to strip it from everyone?

Playing without experience is more fun than playing one and the same nation over and over again. For playing nations they don't like, they have to blame the leader who picked them.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
The official rules are the next. I wasn't signing on anything else.

Oh, really now? So we follow strictly what is in the op-post, and otherwise what? Llama defaults?

Great.
- Random map
- No Thrones
- Easy Research
- etc. (llama defaults)

No community rules, because I didn't post them in op-post. Thus we are allowed to send our enemies hundreds of Slave Collars and other shit that fills the treasury

No Worthy Heroes mod.

The game will start as soon as everybody sends their Pretenders. I plan to do it 21.02.2035. Man, thanks god I didn't specify any time limits!

Why? Because Lizzurd wants FUN

Bottom line: don't be ridiculous, and there is no place for cowardice in this thread. The rule was suggested. I agreed. You and your teammates saw it and nobody objected. Now you pretend to be what? Too cool to reply to Joined on the 4th of July? You are too big and important to comment his suggestions? Well, FUCK ME, Your Highness, I am sorry I thought we were all men here. I guess lizzurds have their own principles of whom to speak and whom to ingore.

You will accept the voting result, or surrender. There is no other option.

Lizzurd

Cipher
- Random map
- No Thrones
- Easy Research
- etc. (llama defaults)
This things were discussed in private and were accepted by us both.
No community rules, because I didn't post them in op-post. Thus we are allowed to send our enemies hundreds of Slave Collars and other shit that fills the treasury
This thing is accepted in all games by default.
No Worthy Heroes mod.
Haven't we both agreed on this mod in private?
The game will start as soon as everybody sends their Pretenders. I plan to do it 21.02.2035. Man, thanks god I didn't specify any time limits!
Raw does it in each game. Or the game will just vanish after the 30 days period of no turns.

I don't see anything wrong with this rules.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
This things were discussed in private and were accepted by us both.

This thing is accepted in all games by default.

Haven't we both agreed on this mod in private?

Raw does it in each game. Or the game will just vanish after the 30 days period of no turns.

I don't see anything wrong with this rules.

As you say, that's your own demented logic. Only rules in op-post matters, everything else is your fantasy.

I had fantasies too. I thought we were supposed to follow the thread, and when one team suggests a riule - the other one replies. If it doesn't, then it doesn't mind. But all that, as well as your previous post, is our demented logic.

Lizzurd

Cipher
Anyway, let's end this dispute now. I have discussed this issue with teammates (excepting Anhur, he is offline) and we decided that we only benefit from this new rule. I agree to it.

So, Grimwulf, i will wait for you on the battlefield at the rearguard.

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
o-OBAMA-PUTIN-facebook.jpg

Thread delivered :incline:

Enough of this nonsense! Me and Malakal demand a 3rd 4 player team be added and we'll kill both you whining kids.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Teams have been distributed. Updated OP for those interested.

Still open for province name suggestions while I edit the map. Later I'll be too lazy to bother. Adding some names from myself:
- Lizzurd's Grave
- Grimwulf's Whorehouse

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom