Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 8: Lizzurd vs Grimwulf. HOW QUICKLY THE TIDE TURNS

Should Lizzurd and Grimwulf control Pretender nations, with Pretenders bearing their own names?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Starting positions and Throne placements.

asctgwtvpw.jpg

Lizzurd, confirm that you are ok with current Throne placement. Provinces:

If everything's ok, I will roll which side our teams play (north or south)

Lizzurd

Cipher
The map you have shown has a wrong throne in the swamps to the north-east and no throne in a cave to the east.

I confirm the start positions.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
The map you have shown has a wrong throne in the swamps to the north-east and no throne in a cave to the east.

Look closely. Both teams have Thrones in their home swamps and in their home caves. There is no Throne needed in the east cave - it has no pair for symmetry.

Look again closely and confirm.

Lizzurd

Cipher
Let's draft location? I want it to be in A B A B A B order. Which team is A and which is B is determined by roll.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I mean "nation positions".

I know what you mean, I just find the whole idea ridiculous. I guess you want to take revenge after our last argue.

FINE, let's do drafts ON FUCKING NATION PLACEMENTS.

Which team is A and which is B is determined by roll.

For fucks sake

1,2,3 - Team Grimwulf names position first
4,5,6 - Team Lizzurd does it first

Dayyālu

Arcane
This thread is hilarious and amazing :incline:

I agree wholeheartedly. I don't get how much of it is theatre and how much truth, but it's good.

Yet, now I think it was wise to avoid Lizzurd in Decline6. If this is truth for even an inch, I don't think that game would have been much fun for the victims.

Lizzurd

Cipher
WEAKLING! Soon the hordes of undead shit will come and punish him for this cowardness! Sceleria is placed to the east. Province 96 to be kind.

Lizzurd

Cipher
94 is Vanaheim and the last left position 124 is Pangaea. GO TO THE BATTLEFIELD COWARD. I WANT YOU TO BE THE FIRST AMONG YOUR SOLDIERS!

Lizzurd

Cipher
Pythium starts at 33, being able to charge unhindered.
WEAK! YOU ARE SO WEAK! SOON I WILL RIDE THROUGH THE BARREN DOMINIONS OF SHINUYAMA AND BRING WAR, DEATH, PESTILENCE AND FAMINE UPON YOU!

Cool map by the way.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
WEAK! YOU ARE SO WEAK! SOON I WILL RIDE THROUGH THE BARREN DOMINIONS OF SHINUYAMA AND BRING WAR, DEATH, PESTILENCE AND FAMINE UPON YOU!

You damned blind raptor, open the goddamn map and look at it. LOOK AT IT AT LEAST ONCE, for a change. How does Shinuyama prevent me from beating your ass? Do you see which mountains are actual mountains and which ones are border passes? Do you see that I have no terrain penalties to charge in and thrust your undertail? NOW LOOK AT YOUR OWN position and realize that you are locked inside a corridor of obstacles, like a steak in a jaw! You will sit there and cry for your mates to come and stop the endless enemy flow.

Look. Realize. Cry. Give up. (you may do it in other way around - I don't care)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom