Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 8: Lizzurd vs Grimwulf. HOW QUICKLY THE TIDE TURNS

Should Lizzurd and Grimwulf control Pretender nations, with Pretenders bearing their own names?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
New turn arrived, and I still cannot report anything bar HoF records without revealing vital intel. That will change eventually, and meanwhile:

gnkdjxmvyg.jpg

Sinuyama gets a glorious third entry already, while Lizzurd's team loses one (Midgard).

Team GRIMDORK: 6 entries
Team RESLOVE IS TESTED: 2 entries

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
New turn arrived, and I still cannot report anything bar HoF records without revealing vital intel. That will change eventually, and meanwhile:

gnkdjxmvyg.jpg

Sinuyama gets a glorious third entry already, while Lizzurd's team loses one (Midgard).

Team GRIMDORK: 6 entries
Team RESLOVE IS TESTED: 2 entries
bah, your forces were so puny that your commanders even needed to lower themselves to fighting in melee, while our glorious leaders can simply observe their mighty armies from a distance :smug:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
They got Expandus.

:negative:

A stray arrow CHOPPED HIS FUCKING ARM OFF, and the brave men bled to death.

vobuhileea.jpg

Wolf Tribe must shoot some fucking ballista bolts or something. R.I.P., Exshpandush :salute: Now you will eat lizzurds in Heavan.

Lizzurd

Cipher
They got Expandus.

:negative:

A stray arrow CHOPPED HIS FUCKING ARM OFF, and the brave men bled to death.

Wolf Tribe must shoot some fucking ballista bolts or something. R.I.P., Exshpandush :salute: Now you will eat lizzurds in Heavan.

I think i have an idea what could it be...

Princess-Mononoke-Poster-scene.jpeg

This boy after being cursed became able to chop arms and heads with single arrows.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
So whose expansion is the best?

lnobtztawo.jpg

Shinuyama, Pythium, Caelum, Jotunhein (TEAM GLORY) > dead Expandus > dead indy defender > Sceleria > even more dead indy defenders > Bandar Log > (below rock bottom) the rest of Team Depressun

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
if your forces are so weak you have to employ mercenaries, well, I can only pity the fool.

If your leader is so poor he can't afford mercenaries, I can only pity the cheap-ass.

Meanwhile, turn 7 HoF:

sssxtlcdgd.jpg

Grim Grim: 11 entries, including poor ded men Epxnadru

Liz Butt: 3 lucky entries somewhere at the bottom. Way to go!

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
If your leader is so poor he can't afford mercenaries, I can only pity the cheap-ass.

Meanwhile, turn 7 HoF:

sssxtlcdgd.jpg

Grim Grim: 11 entries, including poor ded men Epxnadru

Liz Butt: 3 lucky entries somewhere at the bottom. Way to go!
what's the point of hiring some silly mercs when your armies are unbeatable? oh wait, how could you know, your commanders are dying left and right

Zibniyat

Arcane
"Hall of Fame" entries and "every front" are not one and the same. But you know this.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I sence depression in Team Lizzdrdr voices. Your defeat is inevitable, and you all know it by now.

See you on the battlefield. If you ever step outside of your capitals, that is.

Zibniyat

Arcane
I know I submitted, but I will be needing it nonetheless. Seriously... This turn.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I know I submitted, but I will be needing it nonetheless. Seriously... This turn.

Care to explain? It's turn SEVEN, ffs, not rocket science. 36h to redo submitted turn?

In any case, I can't cancel your turns. Llama will proceed next one as soon as Shinu and BL sumit theirs, whether I extend it or not.

Zibniyat

Arcane
Explanation: Bandar Log will be needing additional 36 turns, for they... are away. So I was basically asking for Lizzurd, fearing that he may not get the chance to extend it. A bit too early to let you know, perhaps, but better safe than sorry. So, no need to extend it now, but just in case...

Unless one of us does Lizzurd's turn...

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Jeez, I know that Lizzurd is away - we are old buddies and all. He told me already that he might be gone for some time. If he doesn't make it - I'll extend the game, ofc.

Don't be so cryptic next time:lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom