Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 9 - Dominion Zen Masters [ AUXILIARY BOOSTERS IGNITED ]

Dayyālu

Arcane
It's a Decline1 thing. I still have to forgive you for the "THOSE CRUSHERS ARE THERE JUST FOR A MISTAKE I SWEAR"

And for the Iron Crows.

And for the Air spam.

That game was fun when I was fighting against you.

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
Dear Pelagea. Skeletor is happy to inform you that in two months time his 'resettlement' forces will begin building housing on the ocean floor. Some of your people may have to move to make room but don't worry, those who remain to see these 'resettlement' forces will be welcomed with open arms and converted into productive citizens serving the giant Jews! It will a time of great celebration!

Any tritans that wish to send in complaints can do so to my well organized housing office, run by an experienced executive officer, the Old Apple Witch. She promises to deal with any problems personally!

:salute:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Caelum is deeply troubled by Ashdod's abrupt dissolution of peace in the name of expediency. A one turn warning would have been nice, but now our prophet and a year's worth of gem income is gone.

Recruitment posters have been rushed to the print factories for the inevitable war.

We want YOU for the Imperial Bird Army
DJCAIB7QLBCA02FT4WCA2193J0CA9OR3UBCA46IX9KCA2INLUKCAXSQHN0CASDAVO2CAT6NQLXCA804E67CAJEXDMMCASBU0KXCA12EQFRCAUOLFNZCA0CFHXZCA886LNJCAZLBYIMCAF1OH09R_0.jpg

Sign up today, and get this cool armor! Fittings available for all types of bird!
aa97fb133b9f2f6f850e3fd8776d9f02.jpg

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Yea, sorry, couldnt allow you to fortify the throne that rightfully belongs to me you birded from Agartha...

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Too few bishops. Also 480 against theirs 437?
How much gold and gems was lost on each side?

(BTW I looked into it, and creating quite capable AI for MA Ermor is rather straightforward task for anyone competent who worked in game development at least half year, and can make AI.) Actually there might be 3 variation. (or 2) and then it needs just creating sufficient stuff to not be predicable even if strong.

Dreaad

Arcane
It's not really a matter of gems or size of army anymore, just who gets 1st turn. I should have know better and left the shitty fort to it's fate but I wanted to see if a couple of dusk elders could survive the first round. The results were uninspiring.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I took Agartha this turn but theres nothing to show because apparently there wasnt anything worth mentioning left alive...

Your turn now Pythium.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
2night is Orthodox Christmas, men. We are forbidden from working. And since Decline 9 is hard work, I'll have to make 24h extension.

Merry Christmas С Рождеством!

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Ffs, people. What's the point in draggin this game? We all know that in the end the jews gonna win. Ashdod needs what, 2 more Thrones? 1, if we count Ermor's Throne as Ashdod's property.

I suggest we either end this now, or Ermor joins the good guys to make this even remotely interesting. I admit that Pythium doesn't have any global idea of how to beat the jews in the long run.

Edit: also extending 24h again, coz I'm in no condition for making a turn right now. Technically, Christmas is today, and yesterday was Sochelnik, so...

Last edited:

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I haven't approached Ermor about his throne. The game actually hinges more on fish and their play more since they hold two thrones...

Well if you guys want to wrap this up I wont be a spoil sport, thought we had some fight left yet.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I would at least like to try fighting now that I have some decent research and whatnot, even if it's limited paths and I have no gems and I will die.

Dreaad

Arcane
I own the throne. Ashdod can no more attack me than I can attack him.... apparently we both have a very rigid system of not breaking our word. Our deal was a permanent alliance until every other player is eliminated.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom