Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Now: now leaked to the public

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Is this an ongoing game? I am too stoopid to read through the last 5 pages.

Yes

We need a sub

Want to see the turn?

Bring it on
:flamesaw:

That39s-my-shit-right-there-meme-23560.jpg

Dayyālu

Arcane
Ok.

I lack the password.

So I guess both Dreaad and Coldcrow did not read my extension request in the diplo threads, and no one cared enough for the sub or to avoid stales, so KoolNoodles is my last chance. I'll send you Muty's mail soon.

Guess someone should extend, I'm not gonna rush to do a turn now.

Whaaaatevs. Guys, pliz

Zibniyat

Arcane
Goons in EVE Online are infamous for weaponizing boredom, turns out it's a very viable tactic for them, and now for us.

I demand it counts as a technical victory for us on the Dominions Hall of Fame. We've already killed 1/3 of the players after all.

You what?

I'd rather force myself through sheer willpower to continue playing and deny you such a "victory" then allow you to get away with it this easily.

Luckily, there's Muty (I hope) to take care of that though, so I can withdraw with peace in mind...

Dayyālu

Arcane
I don't even know who is supposed to play the turn. Muty , have you received the turn? Or it's still up to Anhur?

I don't know, and I don't care much.

Zibniyat

Arcane
If only llamaserver allowed 2 or more email addresses per nation. :D That way *someone* is bound to submit turns in time...

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
got it. I'll try to do my turn now, but no idea how much time I'll need.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Alright, turn submitted.

Btw I haven't checked what the turn timer is but I will be away until Tuesday evening, gib extension if need pls.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
60 ghosts per turn. It's a good thing they aren't undying regenerating ghosts.
I have no idea what to do with all these see-through bird men though. :shittydog:

Ashdod is bored and its demi-gods grow weary of peace. Yes, we have a NAP, but let's arrange border skirmishes to keep the morale up. One Adon vs 60 ghosts, every turn? We can bet on the outcome.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom