Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Now: now leaked to the public

mondblut

Arcane
Bets are taken how long this one will last. I'll be generous and give him 5 turns to quit :smug:

Dayyālu

Arcane
Bets are taken how long this one will last. I'll be generous and give him 5 turns to quit :smug:

He's a weird 'un. My bet is that he will be more resilient than others.

He already refused ample payment to strangle Dreaad in RL, proving himself moral and equipped with adequate ethics.

Sadly.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
You still owe me 50 gems Day.

As the new pretender of Pangea and the overlord of Eriu, I will not recognize any debts of the bourgeois government which was my predecessor..

Comrade Dayyālu you are forbidden to take gems out of the people's democratic republic of Eriu's coffers and send it to this capitalist pig

when-dad-amp-039-s-a-jew_c_2990489.webp

Last edited:

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
mondblut - if you attack us, then who will protect you from Nazca who is now the greatest threat.. you must unite with glorious comrades to defeat the flying gays

mondblut

Arcane
mondblut - if you attack us, then who will protect you from Nazca

Mmmm... water? caves? rows upon rows of sentinels with E mages behind? seething hives of magma children?

Or maybe our giant jewish servants would do just fine :smug:

By the way, what was that?

fNzgKq.png

Someone introduced european blankets beyond the Great Wall Again, or something?

Dayyālu

Arcane
AyOXHE4.jpg

Yeeees, YEEEES

YEEEES

It is with heavy heart that I must admit that the loss of my god and a devastating alpha strike make any attempt at resistance useless. It's a sad , sad thing, but for the sake of the game and to let others have fun I will be forced to go AI.

MO5IisV.jpg

YEEEEES AT LAST THE CANCER IS OVER

Last edited:

mondblut

Arcane
:hero:

(did we win anything besides scaring a senile old man shitless and making him run full speed into a brick wall? can't be bothered to check.)

Dayyālu

Arcane
To my defense, I earnestly asked if Isiloon wanted to continue.

For a single, shining moment, the idea of the glorious last charge of the Pans and the Elves appeared in our discussion. A last, glorious and fitting ending to a Dominions game.

Then we both remembered it's this game.

Fuck this game.

Fuuuuuuuck iiiiiiiittt

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
To my defense, I earnestly asked if Isiloon wanted to continue.

For a single, shining moment, the idea of the glorious last charge of the Pans and the Elves appeared in our discussion. A last, glorious and fitting ending to a Dominions game.

Then we both remembered it's this game.

Fuck this game.

Fuuuuuuuck iiiiiiiittt
Could've at least payed me before you left :roll:. Twice burned by you, never again. GG anyway bro.

And now time to die to giants and magma children :bunkertime:

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
Half my empire immediately destroyed by Eriu. I hope this is the AI taking the revenge Day couldn't.... instead of fighting the guys attacking them...... otherwise that's pretty low. 'Sigh' probably too low for any player, so I guess the AI just hates me.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
wait, don't tell me, they rocked your socks off

:flamesaw:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom