Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Twenty Nine - Conservative Christmas

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Codex ENHANCED

Decline 29 - CONSERVATIVE CHRISTMAS
LvvYxPU.jpg

Players
Isiloon - Xibalba
Dayyālu
Infinitum - Marverni
coldcrow - Yomi
sqeecoo
BING XI LAO

Game Link
http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=Decline29take2

Map
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZutXDi5WYHOMqz-SlPT7cXB9os1JNZ60

Game Settings
vd1jH1V.png

Last edited:

sqeecoo

Arcane
I was the only one arguing against the dominions enshitted mod, I think, and I wouldn't veto the will of the people! I prefer to go without it, but feel free to put it to a vote or something :)

Infinitum

Scholar
Enhanced, sure, why not. Gonna have to think for a little bit on my nation.

EDIT: Marverni. I want another stab at it I think.

Last edited:

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Marverni is one of the nations that gets a buff in DE, but they dont get huge summons other than an N4 Titan with +1 N/E/W for 50 nature gems.

If we do go DE I will switch to Pangaea, my one true love.

Last edited:

Infinitum

Scholar
Well, from my experience Thugs/SC's are sort of overrated anyhow. Also, it does get some welcome D/B acess. We'll see.

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
Oh right, I am all for it. I doubt it is balanced, but vanilla isn't either. I choose Fomoria.

Edit: Yomi.

Last edited:

Olinser

Savant
It wasn't specified but given the lack of teams, I assume this is a FFA game?

I should be getting some space from work in a bit to start a new game, I assume its going to take a few days to get everything together?

I really don't like mods though, so I'll tentatively register for now, and see where the last vote goes for mod/no mod.

I'll wait to claim a nation before that's for sure so I don't take something somebody else wants who is sure they'll play.

Olinser

Savant
We could use some fresh blood IMO
Well in a couple weeks when I have time I was thinking of trying to get a bigger pairs game going, I play with a small group of guys in another forum, would any of you guys he interested in such an endeavor?

Dayyālu

Arcane
Well in a couple weeks when I have time I was thinking of trying to get a bigger pairs game going, I play with a small group of guys in another forum, would any of you guys he interested in such an endeavor?

Of course!

Since we're going to plau unmodded, will you join us? Comrade sqeecoo has volunteered, in true Soviet fashion, to manage the mind-numbing details of hosting the game, but we can for sure get another one going with fresh blood as even Dec28 is winding down after birdpocalypse.

As for the nation....uhnn....uhm..... why EA, I like it least.....Elves! Cute, pretty Elves! TIR NA NOG!

labyrinth-1986-001-david-bowie-00m-r1s.jpg

(I know he's the Goblin King but chrissakes let me run with it)

Olinser

Savant

Of course!

Since we're going to plau unmodded, will you join us? Comrade sqeecoo has volunteered, in true Soviet fashion, to manage the mind-numbing details of hosting the game, but we can for sure get another one going with fresh blood as even Dec28 is winding down after birdpocalypse.

As for the nation....uhnn....uhm..... why EA, I like it least.....Elves! Cute, pretty Elves! TIR NA NOG!

labyrinth-1986-001-david-bowie-00m-r1s.jpg

(I know he's the Goblin King but chrissakes let me run with it)

Wait, this game is unmodded now? I mean I'd play an unmodded game sure.

Or were you referring to my suggested game? Of course I'd play that one, and I'd take care of all hosting, I usually do for games in other forum or it never gets done. I'll probably post a thread this weekend starting to look for players.

sqeecoo

Arcane
I am completely lost at this point. What is going on?
Happy New Year bros!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom