Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline27 - Warminions

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Q7LSumi.png

|

Come one come all.

The mod for warhammerz is here

has to be MA for warhammerz.

Lets get some map suggestions in and then we will poll... I'm keen for the multiplayer glory of gods...\http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=Decline27

map

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zAU6Q7x6uZ8D3k1QsVDkKScwY1rXu1ym
players so far

Isiloon - Nurgle
Dayyālu - Tzeentch
sqeecoo - Khorne?
coldcrow - Lizardmen
Joined on the 4th of July
Muty - Empire
KoolNoodles - Tomb Kings
Infinitum - Slaanesh
Grimwulf
JagreenLern - Skaven
Edija - Chaos Dwarves

pls tag who i missed

Last edited:

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
I really wish that the chaos factions had some kind of godzilla pretender, but had to start imprisoned.

Like, in the lore, they have chaos gods - dominions is a battle of gods.. why didnt the modders just put in Nurgle, Tzeentch etc into the game as imprisoned mega-monsters...

I could mod it...

:desu:

Dayyālu

Arcane
I could mod it...

:desu:

Nah, the Gods should never manifest in the mortal realm. A Pretender here could fittingly be their Herald.

I'd vote for a Disciple game, mostly 'cause Disciple games are a tad more relaxing and because I want one. Also

YOU FUCKING STOLE NURGLE FROM ME FUCK

DIBS ON TZEENTCH

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
errr... guys, I think we should ban Sylvania..

they have a level 3 thaumaturgy spell, for 6 death gems

that summons

50 titans.

:thumbsup:

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
you can also summon a hoburg militia for 70 blood slaves... i think the mods are a bit broken

Infinitum

Scholar
Uh, ok! Wouldn't mind a disciple game either. Is it the total warhammer mod? Checked ot out, looks broken af. Should be fun.

sqeecoo

Arcane
This mod looks completely ridiculous :D Gib me them dwarves!

EDIT: Or maybe Khorne? Everything looks cool, I just grabbed dwarves cause I like them in general. Lemme think :)

Last edited:

sqeecoo

Arcane
Sorry for the spam! Gimmie Warriors of Khorne, it's just too much fun.

The dwarves are pretty great with their recruit anywhere sacreds and hilarious pretenders like this:

20180919174517_1.jpg

But come on, blood for the blood god! I just hope someone plays the good nations too :)

Dayyālu

Arcane
All the Warhams mods are broken as fuck. Check Bretonnia and infinite spawning Berserk plebs. Or Skaven with the INSANE mages. Chaos is almost balanced.

Katana wielding turbodweeb dwarf?

Slayers! Or in ita ita, Sventratori.

m3750233a_99020205002_Slayer1CCRoW_873x627.jpg

One of the oldest Warhams variety of Dwarves (and one of the few original concept in Warham Fantasy). Death-seeking dwarves who try to find the biggest monster to die fighting against.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Yeah but the 80 gold 8 path mage has to be an oversight left from dom4, where you couldn't just take undying and suddenly get a healthy F4E4D2H2 armored guy for 80 gold :)

Infinitum

Scholar
So.. no Sylvania then? Shame about the creator not being able to code mages, the 45 gold reanimators looked sweet. Hmm. Skaven looks pretty good what with the path access and engineers, but looks like they have no way to stop rushes except censor bearers (which granted looks pretty fucking op; 6 poison cloud)? Also chaff + mage nation with 10 morale chaff, ugh. Tomb kings look stupid, full stop. Beastmen have a stupidly strong main mage, but little else from what I can see (adn aslo beast speling lol).

Tentatively going with Dark Elves, I do wish they got a better chassi than the Witch King.

Also; honest question: are we going all the way with the Warhammer theme ie no indie recruitment/vanilla god chassi? Could be Fun. Horribly lopsided, but Fun.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
I vote against pretender stuff, especially since my pretender is pretty critical to my strategy lol..

Yeah ban Sylvannia, the 80 mana uber mage is just one of many OP things about them. They have another mage who's got 5 paths and costs like 60 gold as well... but as OP as those are its tolerable... a level 3, 6 gen spell that summons 50 titans is not tolerable

Infinitum

Scholar
Or what the hell. Y'all going with the chaos gods? Slaanesh.

We could have a nice little awful mod game between the 4 of us and then move on to something more playable? Looks like they all have the same creator so that would fix some of the balance issues at least (except for the khornates; idk what's up with that - maybe add beastmen at least?). As for pretenders, dormant Daemon Princes for all of us?

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Can we please not fuck with the pretender choices lol, if I have to change mine it will give me cancer

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
And I we could add it another model actually that's more balanced, either on top or as a replacement

sqeecoo

Arcane
Khorne is fiiiine... Maybe :D
I don't know if I can go no indies since then I only have blood, literally. Which... can work? Maybe? We'll see. I wanted to take a silly bless with dark elves but they have NO sacred summons, pretty sad.

I don't mind OP stuff but the 80 gold guy for Sylv is stupid with Unaging, so I'd vote no Slyv, yeah.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom