Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Deep Rock Galactic (L4D with dwarves in space)

Lhynn

Arcane

Lhynn

Arcane
Been heavily playing this, its a superb shooter with a lot of depth, probably the best gameplay out of any shooter ever, and all flavoured as a dwarven mining expedition in space. Beautiful environments, great emergent gameplay, very challenging.

Game seems to be designed to provide many "Oh shit" moments, many opportunities for heroic actions. Just a great game overall, terribly overlooked by the codex.

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Since it has a really great community you can play it even without friends! My usual coop partners dropped this one quickly but thanks to other players I never felt alone.
Unless I got trigger happy with the Driller guy and mine to a wrong path...

Latelistener

Arcane
I don't even know who's making Payday 3, since the whole gang left Overkill to make GTFO. The director of Payday 2 left to form another studio that eventually made Metal: Hellsinger. It will never compete with DRG. The only thing that could've compete with it was Darktide, but they fucked it up royally.

Salvo

Arcane
I don't even know who's making Payday 3, since the whole gang left Overkill to make GTFO. The director of Payday 2 left to form another studio that eventually made Metal: Hellsinger. It will never compete with DRG. The only thing that could've compete with it was Darktide, but they fucked it up royally.
Fatshark was too busy cashing in cosmetics money

IMAGINE putting in a truckload of unobtainable paid cosmetics for a full price game

jimster

Educated
Isn't it by the company that sold System Shock to Tencent?

Latelistener

Arcane
Isn't it by the company that sold System Shock to Tencent?
I'm saying that no key people from Payday 1 / 2 are involved in 3.

whocares

Savant
I will not eat the bugs. I will not live in a pod. I will not use 2FA.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom