Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Butthurt Delete my account

• Thread starter Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal
  • Start date

kreight

Delete mine too. I'm out.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I hope he comes back. There, I said it.
Finally!

Finally I understand your

dumbfuck.gif

tag!

Gastrick

Cipher
He was right about one thing, rules are gay!
I think he reacted the way he did because of the sense of unfairness and of irrationality of his suspension. I imagine if he actually doxxed Maxie for the first time and got banned for half a year, he would still be here when it was finished.

Gastrick

Cipher
I think he reacted the way he did

You clearly don't know your Codex history, being a newfag and all. Liberal has been "reacting" like this for years.
I knew I should've deleted the final line, "but with his huge ignore list, who knows with him". This time was supposed to be special with him asking to be banned if he rejoins, but then again he could have said that before as well. Rethinking him being banned for ten days, I think it was a good call and that redoxing is bad as well. My account, being a non-notable member, would probably be banned for much longer.

Keyboard Vomit

Now any idiot who feels butthurt will threaten to call the Polish police to have his way. :avatard:
Maxie never threatened to call the Police. He basically just said Liberal was being a dick, and I was inclined to agree.
Don't you usually make annoying and whiny dicks with petty stalker habits moderators? Seems a bit arbitrary that you would just decide to make that a bannable offence instead of something you'd put on your Codex CV all of a sudden. Did Maxie send you pics of his femboy butthole as a bribe?

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Don't you usually make annoying and whiny dicks with petty stalker habits moderators? Seems a bit arbitrary that you would just decide to make that a bannable offence instead of something you'd put on your Codex CV all of a sudden. Did Maxie send you pics of his femboy butthole as a bribe?
And between getting banned and becoming moderator you think the punishment is the former? :lol:

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
He actually got butthurt about that? I remember Templaroglu admitting that he wasn't married.

Templar's marital status was checked? I never even mentioned it but I always knew such a gigant dumbfuck can never keep female company. He would treat his wife like a dog until she runs off with some truckers. Except perhaps in countries where you can buy a wife on the brides market but for at least 60,000 Euro and he is much too poor for that. He probably can't even pay for a single prostitute and is still a virgin.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
And between getting banned and becoming moderator you think the punishment is the former? :lol:

DU gets no applications from humans so what else could he do? He cannot do everything alone you know.

P.S. Infinitron was the only exception but that the Israelis were so interested in the codex was a sheer stroke of luck. Such a thing won't happen again in 100 years.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
This drama isn't even funny.

It's all so tame, so formulaic, like a rehashed script from a TV movie. Everyone involved really dropped the ball; DU, Liberal, Maxie, Crispy...

I am not entertained at all.

:rpgcodex:

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler

It's all so tame, so formulaic, like a rehashed script from a TV movie. Everyone involved really dropped the ball; DU, Liberal, Maxie, Crispy...

If you want to make it more juicy, go ahead and post maxies picture again

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

If you want to make it more juicy, go ahead and post maxies picture again
Why don't you go ahead and slay Maxie, like your signature says? Or are you not Ontopoly?

Ontopoly's sig said:
I Am Ontopoly. Master of Sword and Sorcery, Vagabond, Adventurer Extraordinaire! Slayer of fiends, Fomors, and creatures undocumentable.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom