Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Delete the Trump subboard

Silverfish

Arbiter
27277.jpg

lol wtf is wrong with your avatar?

Is Geralt a Final Fantasy character now?

Always has been.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
President-Elect Biden won.

Time to put this "trump" thing to rest.

Mashallah.
Also tag all his clows with something saying "I'm a sore loser"

How about #RESIST

DarkUnderlord

I didn't "resist" jack shit my dude. Neither before nor after Trump was elected. In fact I am one of the few people I've seen in this forum with a balanced view on Trump's presidency. He did some valuable things which I don't see who else in his position would have done. All the same, he was detrimental to America's image. You have to take the good with the bad.

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
How about #COPE
Biden nazis need to cope, democracy is a part of white supremacy and it doesn't matter if you have the orange or senile nazi in office. America was built on slavery, colonization, oppression of brown homosexual bodies and trans murder. Ever since Colonbus came carrying a million african slaves on his ship and suckerpunched the peaceful indian transwoman who welcomed him with open arms and dong standing in salute right in the face America was never an option for highly intelligent people like me. Voting is literally whiteness and terrorism.

You clowns should have picked Bloomberg, the only sensible candidate that was running. I'm going to cum so much to all the Biden nazicommies being punched and beaten like they deserve. Pow, pow, take that you commienazis! The antifa proudbois are toast along with Trumpler and Joseph Bidin.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
but if you do that, then all the members of the cult of retardation will be flailing around in other forums, bothering normal people.

"CaN I IntERESt YoU In ThE WoRd oF Our LOrd AnD SaVIOr McDonALD tRuMP?"

better leave them in their asylum to suck each other's dicks.

As if you could ever resist reading GD on the daily and fuming over all the things you disagree with. Whenever it becomes too much to bear, you unleash a torrent of rage-posting.

Then there was the time I called you out for abusing your moderator privileges by surreptitiously changing thread titles and screwing around with people's posts, not entirely unlike the incident in which a Reddit admin was caught surreptitiously altering conservative political posts to vent his own impotent rage. I suppose that's why you're signing your petty little edits now.

It's interesting what progressives will do with even a very small amount of power when they think no one's looking, isn't it? Above all, there seems to be an intense need to silence any voice of opposition.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
It's also worth noting, by the way, that despite Scruffy's protestations that GD is a containment board and should be preserved even if only for that reason, he would certainly delete the entire thing and ban everyone he disagrees with if DarkUnderlord ever let him off his leash.

If DU ever gets hit by a bus, expect this place to become a clone of RPGNet and/or RPG Watch within a month, depending on who ends up with the keys.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
It's also worth noting, by the way, that despite Scruffy's protestations that GD is a containment board and should be preserved even if only for that reason, he would certainly delete the entire thing and ban everyone he disagrees with if DarkUnderlord ever let him off his leash.

If DU ever gets hit by a bus, expect this place to become a clone of RPGNet and/or RPG Watch within a month, depending on who ends up with the keys.

look at you getting all worked up about a shitty politics subforum on a videogames site
only the best and brightest

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
WAAAH HE CALLED ME A RETARD ON THE CODEX SO MUCH VITRIOL WAAAAAHH

edit
oh, the trump thread, yeah i misread what you wrote
if you think that's getting "worked up" though, i'm not sure you've been paying attention

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
if you think that's getting "worked up" though, i'm not sure you've been paying attention

It's you who originally accused me of getting worked up.

I think you'll find that if and when savior-apparent of the human race Joe Biden takes office, I won't be spending my days storming out of the chatbox in a huff, dispensing hundreds of insults into the Biden thread, surreptitiously editing the posts of persons I disagree with, or engaging in other activities common to those who most definitely aren't worked up about something.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In

Are you saying you never banned anyone from that gore/snuff/blood fetish/weirdo message board you used to run?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom