Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Delete this account

• Thread starter Can't handle the bacon
  • Start date

Can't handle the bacon

The main reason I registered here is to engage in free speech discussions without flagrant mod abuse. DU has already made it clear that he has no real allegiance to the principle of free speech and will happily cave under pressure, and the mods are shamelessly reveling in blatant lies and mentally-ill personal vendettas that make discussions impossible.

Given that the Codex has become a completely worthless and pathetic place to post in, I am signing out. Delete this account.

SumDrunkGuy

Does anybody else here get flustered when your balls dip into the toilet bowl when you're taking a shit. My scrotum has way too much slack. That or maybe my balls are too heavy. Either way its getting old.

Jinn

Arcane
Does anybody else here get flustered when your balls dip into the toilet bowl when you're taking a shit. My scrotum has way too much slack. That or maybe my balls are too heavy. Either way its getting old.

Extremely distressing. I would find a solution and quick.

Atlet

Arcane
Vatnik
The main reason I registered here is to engage in free speech discussions without flagrant mod abuse. DU has already made it clear that he has no real allegiance to the principle of free speech and will happily cave under pressure, and the mods are shamelessly reveling in blatant lies and mentally-ill personal vendettas that make discussions impossible.

Given that the Codex has become a completely worthless and pathetic place to post in, I am signing out. Delete this account.

Just be a man and dont come back again, attention whore

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter

It is too funny.

Come back Liberal!

Did you at least spend a few thousand USD on the forums at least?

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron

What can change the nature of an attention whore?

Falksi

Arcane
kPWWfPT.gif

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Ban Techno Union?

You can't, he's become paypig.
That didn't stop him before.
It turns out you don't need to ban Liberal, you just need to wait for Liberal to ban himself.

PLOT TWIST: all these liberal accounts are just DU's alts that he uses for a very inefficient money laundering scheme.

EDIT: actually, the more I think about it, the more it makes sense. Last time, he spent like hundreds of dollars to get previous campaigns' tags. No real human being would ever do anything like that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom