Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline demo soon?

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron
Combat demo maybe? :kingcomrade:
clear.png

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
plase vd all other games are garbage let me relive the beuaty of the teron combat demo era once agaain please I BEG U
You sound like desperate Tinder match that begs local chad for another slut slot in his busy fucktable

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
you'd end up as a whimpering mess of melted brain matter as well if you subjected yourself to the torture of trying to play expedition vikings for the second time like I did

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
I got some weird bug in aod where the merchant questline turned into the IG one in ganezzar

like meru asking me to go "back" to caer tor despite me never setting foot there

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
also there is no city map for ganezzar and you can walk through the castle gate without speaking to the guards, very weird bug

btw it kinda sucks that there is no text for killing cado and crew in teron during the emrchant q

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom