Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Dennis the DeathKnight Part 2

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Tags: Beyond Divinity; Larian Studios

In case you enjoyed the first episode of this animated Flash movie series featuring characters from <a href="http://www.larian.com">Larian</a>'s Beyond Divinity, which I certainly did - part 2 of the series has just been released.
<br>
<br>
Based on Larian's RPG "Beyond Divinity", this episode features a Deathknight rolling "Sexual Harassment", a hero threatening an imp, and a loss-fer-words antagonist. Check it out <a href="http://www.larian.com/riftrunner/Dennis/dennis_movie.html">here</a>.
<br>
<br>
Thanks, <b>Lynn</b>.
<br>
<br>

Stark

Liturgist
i watched it, had a chuckle or two.

wondering how many episodes they plan to make eventually. even the game itself is considered "ancient" by now. If they ever make a 3rd episode would people still remember the game itself?

Fez

Erudite
Well worth a view. I find it ironic that the voice acting in that is better than much of BD and the BD demo.

taks

Liturgist
i was not impressed with the DD demo and i didn't really care for the soul forging (or whatever) aspect of BD... the next game might get a rise out of me if they change a few things, however. less diabloish, more rpgish maybe? don't get me wrong, i actually liked diablo for what it was... the 350th clone, however, started to wear thin...

the vid was pretty funny. a good sense of humor in this larian dude at least...

taks

Fez

Erudite
Larian Studios is the company that made the BD and DD games.

Stark

Liturgist
Ortchel said:
even the game itself is considered "ancient" by now.

It came out like 3 months ago. Thats ancient?

What planet do you live on?

do people still play it and talk about it?

Earth, by the way.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... um... um...

"kill him?"

Yes... kill..... him....

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

jiujitsu

Cipher
Project: Eternity
I never saw the first one, but I did see this one because Rex spammed it in #fallout.

It was pretty funny.

voodoo1man

Liturgist
Before anyone goes running off to find the first episode (like I did), note that it is just the first three scenes of the current episode. Save yourself a few precious seconds of googling.

almondblight

Arcane
"He'll hang you upside down!"

"YEAH!"

"And break your bones!"

"YEAH!"

"And then...he'll have sex with your dead body...."

"WHAT!?

Fez

Erudite
Yup, the battlefields are what Diablo would look like if you went back in time and fed the developers a high lead diet. The worst part is you feel obligated to take part in them.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom