Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Describe a game in such a way that it's impossible to guess what it actually is. Others guess.

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
In this game, you have a wide variety of romance options as a man, elven chick with a dark past, elven chick with a dark past, or dying alone.

Eisen

Learned
green goblin with cool voice
EDIT: Or it's a manlet orc, idk, but it is green

Last edited:

Sharpedge

Prophet
  1. Will she, nil she, the Lady of the Tower at Charm is at war with her husband once more.
  2. Croaker is a companion, the Limper is missing and there is only a sex changed knockoff version of Soulcatcher.
  3. Belief grants power.
You undertake upon an epic quest to undermine your own professional career.

Arbiter

Scholar
1. It was inspired by sci-fi, but started one of the most famous fantasy franchises.

2. It tempered the ego of a Ferrari driver.

3. An installment of a respected series that demonstrated the risks of outsourcing to everyone's favorite outsourcing destination - solved by ERYFKRAD.

4. Duke Nukem retires in this game and it is not a Duke Nukem title.

5. Your pet dies at the end, but the story is not important. - solved by Spukrian

Last edited:

Mig

Educated
What has no weight, can be seen with the naked eye, and if you put it in a hole, it will make the hole lighter?
I think the dungeon is talking to me.
Are you sure the compass is pointing in the right direction?
Hang on, the Vorpal Sword doesn't do any more damage than a regular sword. I've been had! Oh, wait, it can do that...? Muahahaha!
The player characters in this game are weird, we have the duke of a group of religious fanatics, a Playboy Playmate, a viking, and possibly the ultimate evil.

The dungeon of Naheulbeuk?

Last edited:

V_K

Arcane
green goblin with cool voice
EDIT: Or it's a manlet orc, idk, but it is green
27818.jpg

Black_Willow

Arcane
Spellcasters are angry because they can't wear a crown.
One got so angry he started raising the dead from their graves.
But could you explore an abandoned Thieves Guild?
I don't remember that, but there was a hippie treehugger town.
I mean, you don't even have to know details about the game very well, just rguess the title from my previous posts.
It's Rage of Mages 2: Necromancer.
duh

Black_Willow

Arcane
  1. Will she, nil she, the Lady of the Tower at Charm is at war with her husband once more.
  2. Croaker is a companion, the Limper is missing and there is only a sex changed knockoff version of Soulcatcher.
  3. Belief grants power.
You undertake upon an epic quest to undermine your own professional career.
I'm torn between PS:T and Myth, just because it was inspired by Black Company.

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
What has no weight, can be seen with the naked eye, and if you put it in a hole, it will make the hole lighter?
Hang on, the Vorpal Sword doesn't do any more damage than a regular sword. I've been had! Oh, wait, it can do that...? Muahahaha!
The player characters in this game are weird, we have the duke of a group of religious fanatics, a Playboy Playmate, a viking, and possibly the ultimate evil.
You call that sad thing a dragon? He looks more like a giant lizard.

In this game, you have a wide variety of romance options as a man, elven chick with a dark past, elven chick with a dark past, or dying alone.
If you're fast enough, you can get the armor the villainess wears. And yes, a man can wear it.

Codex Year of the Donut
You call that sad thing a dragon? He looks more like a giant lizard.

If you're fast enough, you can get the armor the villainess wears. And yes, a man can wear it.
arcanum?

vazha

Arcane
nwn: hordes of the underdark maybe? Can you get that bdsm drow lady armor if you finish her off quickly enough?
It has a vorpal sword.
It has grimgnaw the crazed monk as a fanatic follower, the half orc probably can be considered a Viking, the tiefling is a former male prostitute iirc, but which one's the ultimate evil? Deekin? )))
The dragon bullying could be alluding to Hordes campaign being for high lvl characters.

No clue about the first three clues though. Or maybe Halaster = Dungeon? go figure.

Last edited:

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
nwn: hordes of the underdark maybe? Can you get that bdsm drow lady armor if you finish her off quickly enough?
It has a vorpal sword.
It has grimgnaw the crazed monk as a fanatic follower, the half orc probably can be considered a Viking, the tiefling is a former male prostitute iirc, but which one's the ultimate evil? Deekin? )))
The dragon bullying could be alluding to Hordes campaign being for high lvl characters.

No clue about the first three clues though. Or maybe Halaster = Dungeon? go figure.
Yes, but that's just for the second set of clues, the ones before the space are for a different game.

vazha

Arcane
It has a vorpal sword.

Yes, but that's just for the second set of clues, the ones before the space are for a different game.
Really? Is the other game also a DnD setting?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom