Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Describe a game in such a way that it's impossible to guess what it actually is. Others guess.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Wizardry for hipsters.

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
In a post-apocalyptic Earth, I have killed a Lesbian warrior to obtain thousands of New American Dollars, which I can exchange into real money at a bank on the top floor of the dungeon.
Moraff's something? Moraff's Dungeon? I remember that some of these games had New American Dollars.
I'll count that. (Moraff's Dungeons of the Unforgiven)
Wizardry for hipsters.
Dark Designs? The RPG from the boys at iD?

This is for one that some have argued is an RPG (but most dexer’s, myself included, would say it’s definitely not and that the people saying it is are tards):

Your sister tries to kill you twice. Or maybe a 1000 times, depending.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
This has really turned from "Describe a game in such a way that it's impossible to guess" into "Describe a game that is impossible to guess because nobody else played it".

Yes, it's quite obscure. But I've given one hint that should enable you to figure it out if you at least have heard about it. But then it is Wizardry for hipsters, so you have probably not heard about it.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
This has really turned from "Describe a game in such a way that it's impossible to guess" into "Describe a game that is impossible to guess because nobody else played it".
i think gorasul is answer to this one

Sharpedge

Prophet
  1. Will she, nil she, the Lady of the Tower at Charm is at war with her husband once more.
  2. Croaker is a companion, the Limper is missing and there is only a sex changed knockoff version of Soulcatcher.
  3. Belief grants power.
  4. You undertake upon an epic quest to undermine your own professional career.

The story is cut off an entire act before it should end.

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
Wizardry for hipsters.

You have probably not heard of it.
It was made for a specific platform.

Under Agburg is a maze of dungeons with the occasional monster lair.
One of the two Towers games? The series that started on the Atari ST, moved to the Jaguar? Though both got ported to DOS, so I guess that can't be it.

Thought up another one:
Got my party all set-up, two assassins, two serial killers, and a strip club bouncer. Time to save the country!

This is for one that some have argued is an RPG (but most dexer’s, myself included, would say it’s definitely not and that the people saying it is are tards):

Your sister tries to kill you twice. Or maybe a 1000 times, depending.
It's prey
Nope, good guess though, that does fit from a certain POV. Doesn’t fit the second clue though.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom