Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Deus Ex Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

imweasel

https://deusex.square-enix-games.com

The game just unlocked on Steam. Downloading another 4GB ATM...

Last edited by a moderator:

Drakortha

Liturgist
qwGEj4W.jpg

imweasel

Another 4 minutes and I will let you all know if Denuvo really makes PCs implode.

(p.s. it doesn't)

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
How the fuck did you unpack it so fast :/

Takes ages here, and I got a fast PC with ssd lol

Anyway! time to play soon

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
lol, never preload. Your broadband Internet connection is faster than their decryption algorithm.

Be warned. People are saying on the steam forums that the pre-order items are one time use only.

nxgQLsm.png

So they are microtransations! Only I guess they're microtransactions you can only buy once. Something very weird is going on here...why would they do this?

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Nice, already crashed.. Pretty shitty... Buggy. Optimization is, i dunno. 40-50 fps on everything ultra at 1200p with a 970x and i7 4970

dragonul09

Arcane
Edgy
What the fuck happened with the dialogue,playing for almost 3 hours and barely any input from Jansen,game feels like a bad movie.

-Optimization is crap,the only things that seems to matter are Shadows and AA.
-Graphics are horrible for what bullshit hardware they ask for this game
-Animations and cutscenes are laughable,at times they are worse than the ones in The Technomancer.
-Voice Acting is just bad at times,don't know what the hell happened here.
-Controlls are bad,mouse acceleration is fucked up,jesus christ what a shitty mess.

Either someone got a budget cut or these fuckwads don't give a shit anymore.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
Ugh, this mouse control is fucking atrocious. Aiming through the scope is a bloody nightmare. And no setting anywhere to disable mouse acceleration.

Unplayable in this state.

Astral Rag

Arcane
:lol:

Another total trainwreck, who would have thought that would happen?

HQVCgw7.png

If you still pre-order these triple A console games in the current year you absolutely deserve everything that's coming to you though.

Athelas

Arcane

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
:lol:

Another total trainwreck, who would have thought that would happen?

HQVCgw7.png

If you still pre-order these triple A console games in the current year you absolutely deserve everything that's coming to you though.

Last time I looked it was a bunch of people complaining about performance issues. It'll take time for the actual reviews to come in.

dragonul09

Arcane
Edgy
Yet you couldn't stop playing until well after the window for requesting a Steam refund had passed.

Ehh,only game that really made me question a refund was Dragon Age Inquisition,what a horrible experience.
You mean the game that you played so much that you wrote a comprehensive review about it?

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...nquisition-thread.99382/page-132#post-3655702

Is there something you're not telling us?

If you read my ''review'' you will realise that I had a horrible experience,that's why I said that it was the only game that made me question a refund.

And that's the first big ''rpg'' that I never tried to replay,that's how bad it was.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
Anyone else not even thinking about getting this besides me? The last one was just completely devoid of challenge and barely had any chargen, nevermind meaningful chargen. It is just a pure console game with a few different ways to complete quests, and not a rpg. This thread should be moved to the non-rpg game section if it is like the last one.

Zetor

Arcane
Don't think there'll be too many 'real' reviews as long as there's a 100% CTD (on some configurations, anyway) in the middle of the first unskippable cutscene after the tutorial mission. #justd1pthings

dragonul09

Arcane
Edgy
Don't think there'll be too many 'real' reviews as long as there's a 100% CTD (on some configurations, anyway) in the middle of the first unskippable cutscene after the tutorial mission. #justd1pthings

There seems to be some ctd's if you play too much with the settings or you put the Textures too high.

There's also some general improvements if you enable exclusive fullscreen in the display tab.

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's another AAA popamole game that launched in a shitty state and probably sucks anyway.

vean

Scholar
Anyone else not even thinking about getting this besides me? The last one was just completely devoid of challenge and barely had any chargen, nevermind meaningful chargen. It is just a pure console game with a few different ways to complete quests, and not a rpg. This thread should be moved to the non-rpg game section if it is like the last one.
Uh, excuse me? DX:HR is RPG Codex 56th Top RPG of All Time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom