Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Developer log

hexer

Finished implementing all the locations into worldmap files and also finished those blue worldmap labels.
Now it's time to implement all the vehicles!

hexer

The vehicles list:

Train John Henry
Train El Loco
Train The General
Motorcycle (+ sidecar)
Buggy
Car
Truck (+ trailer)
Secret ;)
Secret ;)
Secret ;)

hexer

Implementing 2000 new files into the engine... Each one must be implemented individually :hahano:

hexer

Implementing new 3D models made by Karpov and Co. where we have models such as this one.

nEOexi.png

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Have the animations for all the herocritter been finished now? Otherwise These models will be fancy but of no use for you.

hexer

A long time ago, I made a short random encounter in Fallout 2 with Todd and Pete. And I stumbled upon it today in some obscure folder... Here's what it was.

You see a grinning man.
You see Pete.

Pete_Hines_01.JPG

You see a man wearing funky shades.
You see Todd.

todd24.jpg

PETE (dialog)
Hi, I'm Pete and this is my friend Todd. We're lost.
- Hands in the air, this is a fucking robbery!
What do you mean a fucking robbery?! Fuck, I have nothing! Ummmmm -- Todd, give him/her your glasses. He/She might like it. Come now, let's go before we get shoot in the groin.
- Go home, Pete. And take your friend with you. We still haven't invented the cure for imbeciles.
You haven't heard the last of me! And Todd!

TODD (just text floats)
I really like riding my horse in a dress. Embarrassing, but you get my point.
This place is oblivious.
I saw a mudcrab the other day.
I like it here, might even write some fan-fiction someday.
I'm always where the action is.
I'm quite famous back home.
I've never been to a desert before.
I don't like groin shots.
I don't like to wait for my turn.
I like slow motion.

Kamoho

Savant
Todd should be a recruitable companion for low int chars with the bloody mess trait. Having him in your party gives you the sweet, sweet lies perk which adds extra dialogue options, and if you tell him to take off his sunglasses he can use his unsettlingly vacant stare to demoralize enemies. If he enters combat with a spear equipped he'll suffer a crippled limb each turn until all of his limbs are crippled, at which point he'll simply explode, and he can't follow the player character up and down ladders. Depending on your actions during the course of the game you'll unlock one of Todd's 200 different endings.

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Or Jinxed.
Wit hFallout franchise, where everything explode (gibs) in mere touch...

BA SpacePirate

Barely Literate
For the dear love of all fallout fans.... LET ME HELP! I live in Seattle Washington and have been playing fallout since the first game! I would love nothing more than to help you successfully Finnish your project :) I am an excellent artist and can spark up new ideas that will BLOW YOUR MIiIiIiIiIND! I'm also an up and coming actor, so I can do all kinds of voices for you guys if needed. And if you teach me how to do something I can do that too. I own 2 iPads, my cell is an iPhone, I own 2 PC and have an apple air book. All resources here to skype me call me or reach me!

Moderator's Note: I don't what even.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
For the dear love of all fallout fans.... LET ME HELP! I live in Seattle Washington and have been playing fallout since the first game! I would love nothing more than to help you successfully Finnish your project :) I am an excellent artist and can spark up new ideas that will BLOW YOUR MIiIiIiIiIND! I'm also an up and coming actor, so I can do all kinds of voices for you guys if needed. And if you teach me how to do something I can do that too. I own 2 iPads, my cell is an iPhone, I own 2 PC and have an apple air book. All resources here to skype me call me or reach me!

Moderator's Note: I don't what even.

Do you have a portfolio blog (like deviant art etc...), or can you show us some of your work?

hexer

I definitively have to buy a new computer, the current one is not good enough for things I must do.

Lemming42

Arcane

This is possibly the greatest pitch I have ever heard.

hexer

I definitively have to buy a new computer, the current one is not good enough for things I must do.

Fuck you OpenGL and corrupted FRM file for crashing my Mapper tool!

I win, you lose and the work continues normally!

hexer

Cool but we already have a mining helmet. This one could be used as the art for a safety helmet. We'll see...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom