Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Developer log

hexer

Bros, I have a small request for those of you with Facebook accounts. We cannot advertise to spread the word until we hit 100 likes. Currently we only have 40. So please go to our page and like us. Thank you!

https://www.facebook.com/f3vanburen

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I shall post an FB-update on teh kardex as well

edit: fuck it, I'll post on Baldur's Gate Series as well, that should get exposure from like 30.000 people or sommat

hexer

:brodex:

Our small campaign is going great because those likes are coming in fast, we'll be at 100 in less than one hour! Thank you bros!
I now better get ready those bucks for Zuckerberg & Co.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I see the combined powers of Facebook and Twitter have already brought you close to 400 500 likes. Good going.
:thumbsup:

Last edited:

hexer

In Fallout 2 you had a car. In Van Buren you will be able to choose among many different vehicles: trucks, trains, cars, motorcycles, etc. Not only that, but you will have close encounters with motorized Caesar's Legion and other raider groups which will pose a great threat to you and your friends. We can't promise you yet you will drive around and shoot at the bastards from your vehicle, but we are very close to recreating that Mad Max car chasing we all want ;)

DosBuster

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Codex USB, 2014
I don't give a flying fuck about vehicles, the universe or anything. But I want to know one thing, and one thing ONLY. Will there be ridable dragons?

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
That fucking kicks ass!

:bounce:
And I didn't know you guys had a Soundcloud... followed!

And who in the fuck is that composer? You really should put the artists name somewhere (I just saw the copyright at the bottom). And does he have a Soundcloud account? I would follow him in a second.

hexer

Glad to hear you like it! I'll make sure the composer hears about your comments :)

Jaesun Thanks for embedding the song, I tried it myself but didn't know how to do it.

I'll send you the song's composer to PM. All our team members and contributors will have to approve the beta version to receive full credits and have their work featured in the game - I know not everyone is comfortable with attaching their name to a game where you can blow kids up and do other things that maybe wouldn't pass through QA so I'm playing it safe with dropping names for now!

hexer

Testing the new mutants outside Ouroboros

F4cxHkU.png

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Dayum, it's looks pretty neat in 2d iso view. Even better than in F:NV and same awesomeness like leather jacket.

hexer

Our musicians have been very busy lately - 11 new songs have been made and more are on the way.
We started making code changes which were planned for Van Buren's SPECIAL.

I had my first encounter with motorized raiders - it was funny and then I got run over.
And I finished 5 more maps.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom