Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Developers³ Avatars

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Brother None said:
Wyrmlord said:
He must have lost weight, because he was FAAAAT...

Yes. He fell ill. Due to overweight or not I don't know, but he's skinny as all hell now.

Pre:
emil.jpg

Well, cancer is sometimes useful.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Gragt said:
Brother None said:
Wyrmlord said:
He must have lost weight, because he was FAAAAT...

Yes. He fell ill. Due to overweight or not I don't know, but he's skinny as all hell now.

Pre:
emil.jpg

Well, cancer is sometimes useful.
If he fell ill, he wouldn't have described 2008-2009 as the only perfect years of his life. (Don't ask me how I know, it was just some interview or blog post, I am not stalking the guy)

I am guessing he lost weight by serious excercise.

PS: His hands, look at them. Fingers are still pudgy.

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
When game developers enter their chosen vocation, never would they expect their pictures to be dissected by gamers-with-too-much-time-on-their-hands.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
DarkUnderlord said:
ASK WHY THESE AVATARS WERE NOT ADDED WHILE THESE ONES WERE MAYHAP IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE CONVENIENT DOWNLOADABLE ZIP FILE MAYHAP

MAYHAP

Did you checked at the end of the post? There's a link to the compressed (with WinRAR) avatars, and that link has been there since I posted them :?

Or do you want them to be in a ZIP file? no RAR?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Lies, you have edited your post.

Last edited by Kosmonaut on Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:25 am; edited 2 times in total

TWICE!

Please wait
seconds

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
:lol: Yes, but in both edits I added the file. In fact, in the second edit I changed the download link to the updated version (with widescreen Emil).

Edit:
Fuck yeah! :lol:

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
DarkUnderlord said:
ASK WHY THESE AVATARS WERE NOT ADDED WHILE THESE ONES WERE MAYHAP IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE CONVENIENT DOWNLOADABLE ZIP FILE MAYHAP

MAYHAP

Aaaaah, you certainly had fun adding the 197 Princess Maker 2 avatars I offered as mere image links without any zip file!

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Wyrmlord said:
If he fell ill.

Pretty sure he did. Briosa mentioned it at some point.

Kosmonaut said:
Could anyone give the names, to add them to the list?

No idea other than the woman is Sharon Anderson (née Shellman) and I think the guy with the teeth is Jesse Reynolds. Everyone'll recognize Cain, Boyarsky and Anderson.

Lots of Fallout dev team mug shots at the old official website.

Micmu

Magister
I'm not even adblocking these revolting avatars.

I'm just ignoring their users.. What morons. :roll:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Not anymore they don't. :smug:

We have Ogre Battle avatars now though and that's pretty cool.

Met me be the first to congratulate you on your new choice of avatar, entertainer. I feel that this one really represents your personality well.

spekkio

Arcane
herostratus said:
Met me be the first to congratulate you on your new choice of avatar, entertainer. I feel that this one really represents your personality well.
Watch out, mang!

wikipedia said:
Cockatrice: Its reputed magical abilities include turning people to stone or killing them by either looking at them, touching them, or sometimes breathing on them.
Horrible creatures!

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
whatever happened with these? DU took it down? c'mon. a dev avatar section would be tits.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom